DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

I will say I love my strip light I built and I think you would love them especially for side lighting in there not sure but the gen3 eb strips should be out which are even better then wat I have which don't require heatsinks just a aluminum flat to mount it. Also I'm excited to see how they do this round I know there going to be fire but hopefully less real fire lol. When u starting?

I will say I love my strip light I built and I think you would love them especially for side lighting in there not sure but the gen3 eb strips should be out which are even better then wat I have which don't require heatsinks just a aluminum flat to mount it. Also I'm excited to see how they do this round I know there going to be fire but hopefully less real fire lol. When u starting?

I am not too tech savvy when it comes to lights and I don’t think I have the know how to do em right. I may have @damien50 build me one though. The new eb strips you are talkin about, are they meant to be hung low like 12” or can I hang em high at like 30”?

I’m hoping to have beans in the ground by 4-20

I am not too tech savvy when it comes to lights and I don’t think I have the know how to do em right. I may have @damien50 build me one though. The new eb strips you are talkin about, are they meant to be hung low like 12” or can I hang em high at like 30”?

I'm pretty damn tech-savvy(taught myself how to tune modern fuel injected cars), but damn! That's a stiff learning curve at first glance,

I'm pretty damn tech-savvy(taught myself how to tune modern fuel injected cars), but damn! That's a stiff learning curve at first glance,
Yep that’s why i need to buy pre made or have someone build it for me

The boxes of LAG stuff are starting to pile up lol
D6B1C9FD-09C5-4B52-BA53-49BFA7BDB990.jpeg
43C7C05F-DDBA-495A-B33A-3F6CB0C49BDA.jpeg
75F72711-410D-4425-AF35-30797AC603F1.jpeg

It depends on some different things but I think they will work. I have 370ish watts at the very top of a 4x4 over a few mother plants and everything is doing well.

It depends on some different things but I think they will work. I have 370ish watts at the very top of a 4x4 over a few mother plants and everything is doing well.
Ok so could we build some permiter lighting that is just one or two strips, but can be hung high?

Back