DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

I have a DIY of the 650R, that also uses the Diablo boards. I bought the boards and managed to find 2 heatsinks the same ones HLG uses on the 600R and I went with a pair of 240 watt drivers. In a tent, with no CO2, even this is overkill lol! I'm running mine at 400 watts . I just now did a spot check at the top of my plants in the photoperiod tent. High was 1103 low was 810 average was 950PPF! right at the limit of usefulness without CO2.

You have the one like I’m going to get right? Not the scorpion?

Diablo light pic1 --8-9-2020.jpg

Average in the auto tent is 26" I kept it at 30" during veg. Photo tent right now average height is 18" I have one cola at 15", no sign of light burn. Both lights running at 400 watts from the wall
I just ordered my photobio PAR meter, it’s something I need for moving forward on the next LAG version. Thanks for the product advice, even if it was indirect lol

So I am trying to figure out how I want to bump up my edge par numbers. It doesn’t look like there is anything pre made that fits my needs. So I think I might go with some cobs from @BigSm0 i think they will fit my needs better than anything else I can by

You interested in any DIY strips? Might be able to really get the coverage you want a lot cheaper.

So I am trying to figure out how I want to bump up my edge par numbers. It doesn’t look like there is anything pre made that fits my needs. So I think I might go with some cobs from @BigSm0 i think they will fit my needs better than anything else I can by
Bare with me, maybe this might give ya ideas.
In one of Jeremy of BAS latest vids, he got in a light from Timber Grow Lights. They watched one of his previous vids where he was talking about some veggie seedlings on a vertical rack in one section of their 10x10 tent and sent him a light. It was one with 4 light strips that you'd normally assemble on a custom made bracket by the company to mount what looked like Factory Samsung made strips. Jeremy was going to mount a srip on each level on the rack and not use the custom mounting assy.
Like DCLXVI just posted, you could rig up something to place them end to end with factory strips.

This is the company, the strips are the point of interest.

Bare with me, maybe this might give ya ideas.
In one of Jeremy of BAS latest vids, he got in a light from Timber Grow Lights. They watched one of his previous vids where he was talking about some veggie seedlings on a vertical rack in one section of their 10x10 tent and sent him a light. It was one with 4 light strips that you'd normally assemble on a custom made bracket by the company to mount what looked like Factory Samsung made strips. Jeremy was going to mount a srip on each level on the rack and not use the custom mounting assy.
Like DCLXVI just posted, you could rig up something to place them end to end with factory strips.

This is the company, the strips are the point of interest.
Yeah these are all designed to be hung 6-12” above the canopy. I am thinkin I am just gonna get some of the HLG 288 qb and hang one at each edge. Not quite sure yet

Back