DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

I'd run that light at 300 watts or less in a rack! there are just under 4000 LEDs in that light! low power low heat LOTS of light

And even i'm surprised how much they can take especially when the heat is low. I just took a measurement at the top of a cola in my cab of this plant 6 inches under a QB 288 running at 90 watts x2:

Mazar in srog pic1 -4-1-2021.jpg

Qauntum PAR Meter pic1.jpg

Looks like a beast of a light! It also says "Optimized for Vertical Rack Grows "
"HLG Scorpion Diablo is designed for grows with low ceiling heights or for vertical racks. HLG Scorpion Diablo uses 6x QB648 Diablo Quantum Boards® for an even light spread at just 12" from the canopy. This is a very efficient full spectrum horticulture lamp with an efficiency of 2.9 PPF/W"

Even with CO2, I don't see how in the hell you could run this light at 12inches! LOL! It still covers a large area at a reasonable height.

Just something to think about, wouldn't a light assembly with multiple bars with thinner light strips block less of the sun during daylight hours?

I'd run that light at 300 watts or less in a rack! there are just under 4000 LEDs in that light! low power low heat LOTS of light

And even i'm surprised how much they can take especially when the heat is low. I just took a measurement at the top of a cola in my cab of this plant 6 inches under a QB 288 running at 90 watts x2:

View attachment 1303048

View attachment 1303050
Heyyyyy where’d you get that fancy light meter lol.

I want one!

I am definitely running these at full power and probably at 30” or whatever height I have my hps’ I should have plenty of light at that height. Over 1000 ppfd or par or whatever it is lol in the middle and and average of around 600 at the edges. I am also thinkin about gettin the 100w 4’ bars to hang along the side to try and get that edge number up some

Yes indeed it would. However I am not as worried about it blocking the light. I realized that in all honesty it might not be a bad thing to block the light. It only blocks it during the hottest and most intense part of the day, which is what I had issues with the last run, things got too hot during the middle of the day.
I said the Diablo but It’s not the one I am getting. I am getting the 650 v2 rspec it’s the one that’s designed to be hung at like 30” vs 12” lol. I get confused af. This one
71FA3927-493A-4925-BA41-4E9A09972BCE.png

You know that's kinds like what the "Rudy" would experience in the "summer".

A very interesting line of thought to pursue during this grow.
Yep that’s the plan. Try to mimic what they get In nature, which technically is a 24/0 but at least 4-6 hours of that is low intensity in nature. So I am gonna try and replicate that as best I can

Here ya go, and it has good reviews on youtube.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PHOTOBIO-L...55-0&campid=5336728181&customid=&toolid=10001

Heyyyyy where’d you get that fancy light meter lol.

I want one!

I am definitely running these at full power and probably at 30” or whatever height I have my hps’ I should have plenty of light at that height. Over 1000 ppfd or par or whatever it is lol in the middle and and average of around 600 at the edges. I am also thinkin about gettin the 100w 4’ bars to hang along the side to try and get that edge number up some

Back