DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Ahh I didn't get what you were saying. I'm not sure but I believe that the intake should be passive, this works with the slow movement of the airflow, giving it time to shed heat. Maybe experiment with and without a fan on the intake side also, then measure the temperature difference between the air being extracted vs the air temp at the output. See if one give a bigger gradient.
Yeah that’s what I think I am gonna do.

Yeah that’s what I think I am gonna do.
It would just be like a tent with a fan(HIGH UP) taking air out of a tent and the lower flaps(DOWN LOW) bringing in the air. This means the LAG has to be somewhat airtight for it to work properly.
For passive or active intake, just turn the green pipe into the lag down low. Try passive intake first with the exhaust high in the lag. If you don't get enough air exchange, I'd first try adding a fan at the low intake to see if some help would work, It's easier than adding another exhaust fan high up.

You're on the right path and will figure it out.

It would just be like a tent with a fan(HIGH UP) taking air out of a tent and the lower flaps(DOWN LOW) bringing in the air. This means the LAG has to be somewhat airtight for it to work properly.
For passive or active intake, just turn the green pipe into the lag down low. Try passive intake first with the exhaust high in the lag. If you don't get enough air exchange, I'd first try adding a fan at the low intake to see if some help would work, It's easier than adding another exhaust fan high up.

You're on the right path and will figure it out.
Yeah it’s goin in low. And the LAG is going to be very close if not air tight. We are custom grooving the wood to fit the panels and siliconing every inch of panel. One of the challenges of the LAG lmao.

Oh and panels are getting here Thursday. Which is not the worst cause I can get everything else figured like my gravel and my irrigation and maybe pot placement of some sort. The hardest part is done. I just really hope all the digging was worth it. I am probably gonna rig up my 4” fan to the intake and so kind of a test run and just see how cold the air is comin out of the pipes

Well things are starting to come along now, it’s starting to come together. @pop22 @WildBill this is what the finished floor looks like. First we got it all leveled out then put down weed barrier fabric down to keep the pesky chipmunks out. The blue stuff is the stuff they use In like car washes n stuff ultra sturdy plastic with drainage holes. Then we back filled around it with half a yard of pea gravel. The white things are the vent holes for my diy underground ventilation system.
E17C5969-6230-4E3B-B249-0F3D248FDC72.jpeg
1B4E2ED2-BAEC-4C56-A338-6EE97A1C3427.jpeg
5FED5C07-29E1-4FF5-ADAA-9ED43957E34D.jpeg
A2F715EC-C08C-4597-BEDD-224D73B28E32.jpeg
13768457-D2A7-40BD-8150-4F71D1E48122.jpeg
38146A2E-B61E-47EA-8B62-A2A41FFB92E5.jpeg

Very nice! Your going to have an excellent set up here!

Well things are starting to come along now, it’s starting to come together. @pop22 @WildBill this is what the finished floor looks like. First we got it all leveled out then put down weed barrier fabric down to keep the pesky chipmunks out. The blue stuff is the stuff they use In like car washes n stuff ultra sturdy plastic with drainage holes. Then we back filled around it with half a yard of pea gravel. The white things are the vent holes for my diy underground ventilation system. View attachment 1307074View attachment 1307075View attachment 1307076View attachment 1307077View attachment 1307078View attachment 1307079

Back