DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Well I have a little garden back for folks who ain’t so handy with the tools n stuff. (I def am not, if not for my stepdad I would be growing in a couple 2x4’s with plastic around it. Wait a sec that’s exactly what last year was hahaha.)

I made my own scrog net last year, it fuggin sucked. I hated every second of it. Well this time I finally found what I was lookin for.BASEBALL nets!!!!!!! Like the ones used around batting cages!!!!! The holes are 1 7/8” and the rope isn’t to thin and not too thick. It was only 60 bucks of Amazon for a 10x15’
8A889977-9EA1-41E2-AF91-D183C006571E.jpeg

Well I have a little garden back for folks who ain’t so handy with the tools n stuff. (I def am not, if not for my stepdad I would be growing in a couple 2x4’s with plastic around it. Wait a sec that’s exactly what last year was hahaha.)

I made my own scrog net last year, it fuggin sucked. I hated every second of it. Well this time I finally found what I was lookin for.BASEBALL nets!!!!!!! Like the ones used around batting cages!!!!! The holes are 1 7/8” and the rope isn’t to thin and not too thick. It was only 60 bucks of Amazon for a 10x15’ View attachment 1308160

I applaud your patience! I'll never SCROG again lol

I applaud your patience! I'll never SCROG again lol
Oh just wait. Y’all are gonna flip when I show y’all what I am gonna do. Basically I have more room than I thought. I am gonna leave a 12” gap in the middle of the plant area. I am gonna scrogg the whole are and I am gonna use a creeper type apparatus to lay on my back and be able to weave and tuck and all that jazz from the underside of the net. Otherwise I am gonna lose like 20 sq ft of canopy space and I can’t afford that

Oh just wait. Y’all are gonna flip when I show y’all what I am gonna do. Basically I have more room than I thought. I am gonna leave a 12” gap in the middle of the plant area. I am gonna scrogg the whole are and I am gonna use a creeper type apparatus to lay on my back and be able to weave and tuck and all that jazz from the underside of the net. Otherwise I am gonna lose like 20 sq ft of canopy space and I can’t afford that
YOU COULD DO THIS!:cools:
mission-impossible-1996-ethan-hunt-hanging-from-ceiling-tom-cruise.jpg

Waiting patienly for pics from the creeper coming this summer! :pop:

Oh and the reason there hasn’t been more updates, my stupid panels are holding everything up. They were supposed to be here all week. Now they are sayin maybe Monday but definitely by Tuesday. So I am just sitting here twiddling my damn thumbs, grrrrrrrr. But it has left my mind to literally go over every detail, in detail. Over and over and over. So that’s good lol I think I have it all figured out. Let’s see how the implementation of my brains thoughts goes

Back