Mephisto Genetics Dream Farm Report: Mephisto Edition

Archie said " you got ple4ty of room so 4o immediate 4eed to cull them.stick at it ma4 they ai4t dead yet,im sure you ca4 get them to 8ouce 8ack." Right Archie .:rofl:
:crying::crying: thanks for clearing that up for me... I just went and dug out my secret decoder ring.. just trying to save you a hassle next time @1939bear
26537_1_1200px.jpg

:crying: thanks bear :pighug:

Do you have any kind of WiFi network setup for the home/farm? This looks like a neat little monitor to maybe consider for "down the road". There are one's from other manufacturers I found that work over old school land line phone lines as well, and even some cellular. The cellular one I found was around 4 bills, though (and probably needs it's own cellular subscription). $$$$$ :yoinks:

Ideal Sciences Temp Stick WiFi temperature and humidity monitor

Do you have any kind of WiFi network setup for the home/farm? This looks like a neat little monitor to maybe consider for "down the road". There are one's from other manufacturers I found that work over old school land line phone lines as well, and even some cellular. The cellular one I found was around 4 bills, though (and probably needs it's own cellular subscription). $$$$$ :yoinks:

Ideal Sciences Temp Stick WiFi temperature and humidity monitor

That looks cool! I think I am going to get it, I like the idea of being notified if the temps get too low. Rep for this for sure thanks OZ

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the love. I am not going to let this stop me, I still have plenty of seeds and am getting the two pieces of equipment that I should have not started without. My cO2 controller and extraction fan. @namvet25 I am off the grid, so generator and solar power is all I have. I am not going to let this stop me, it has set me back about a month and probably 1000 dollars or more. But we are all in on this and it cant fail. So as long as I am breathing I will be trying to make this work.

@Waira maybe you could take a look and see if you think there is a chance of survival. Or do you think I should cull em all and start over? I am really sad about the double grape. I will never get to know the sweet sweet taste of the double grape. sad day indeed
I'm so sorry this happened to you.. I really hope they bounce back. :bighug:

well shit man. that sux hard,it certainly does bro. well, damned machines eh. to bad the earth never went a better route eh? we mostly could all have geothermal heated flooring. :D

but if I were you i would take the temp of a cpl and get the soil temp,or if its warming up,you can warm the water to around 65-70F and give them sips until its drenched with a life tea.

5 gallons water

2 ounces black strap molasses maybe three.

a fist of EWC or two even.

a cpl TBspoons of a quality inoculate and even some kelp liquid if ya got it. and bubble that for atleast 16-18 hours. 12 if ya need to push it. that could help revive some healing in the soil. or a mellow EWC tea with molasses. 1/4 strength..half strength of any auto tea. just enough to get some life popping and feed.

and if you have some simple balanced compost you could top coat the pots and water with a 1/4 strength tea(life tea) too. I wonder how deep the freezing went into the cellulose walls. massive discoloration on the stems when they were getting cold or this AM? like bruised splotching?deeper green even.like it was beaten and bruised by a mini ugly stick?

and if you have some simple balanced compost you could top coat the pots and water with a 1/4 strength tea(life tea) too. I wonder how deep the freezing went into the cellulose walls. massive discoloration on the stems when they were getting cold or this AM? like bruised splotching?deeper green even.like it was beaten and bruised by a mini ugly stick?

Yeah man the cell walls busted for sure, it was pretty deep. There are some super crazy colors for sure. I will take a couple pics before I cull them, I think the sour hounds may make it and the Large grape Crinkle. I am going to start germming the rest of my gear today. I will give the ones outside until the new ones pop out. Since I am going to be reusing the soil I need to beef it back up. I have EWCs, About to have the Kelp meal and the bloom booster. I have 1 more bag of Roots Organic. I already mixed the 3.5 bags of kind soil into about a half a bag of Roots and am waiting for the kelp and bloom booster that should be here on Monday. What should I do, most of the plants are still really small so I don't know how much of the nutrient supply actually got used, so I am thinking that I will just carefully remove the root matter, which shouldn't be that big in most of these plant. Mixing it up and just reusing, since I know I have the pretty stout top dressing mix I think I should be able to use that as needed.

I still wished I could talk you into getting a better recipe. but thats cool. hell you could re work it. swut I'd do anyways. Here's to ya bro! i know that hurt but it'll be good in the end man!! any plans on what your gonna do at all? keep it the same or something different?

a lil Black Stone White Pheno to sooth the soul :D . straight Fire man!

017.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

Back