Mephisto Genetics Dream Farm Report: Mephisto Edition

I still wished I could talk you into getting a better recipe. but thats cool. hell you could re work it. swut I'd do anyways. Here's to ya bro! i know that hurt but it'll be good in the end man!! any plans on what your gonna do at all? keep it the same or something different?

a lil Black Stone White Pheno to sooth the soul :D . straight Fire man!

View attachment 670517 View attachment 670518 View attachment 670519

At this point it is all I have to work with ufourtnately, I spent almost 1000 dollars on soil so I gotta make this one work first you know what I mean. I am going to do it basically just the same, except with a co2 controller and another bottom mounted extraction fan. So that I can efficiently heat the space and vent the cO2. I did not have the funds to get those things when I started and was just trying to make it work until this week when I can get those two things. So I basically missed it by 5 days maybe lol. But that is how things go sometimes, and I am a big believer that everything happens why and when it is supposed to whether it is something I want or not.

At this point it is all I have to work with ufourtnately, I spent almost 1000 dollars on soil so I gotta make this one work first you know what I mean. I am going to do it basically just the same, except with a co2 controller and another bottom mounted extraction fan. So that I can efficiently heat the space and vent the cO2. I did not have the funds to get those things when I started and was just trying to make it work until this week when I can get those two things. So I basically missed it by 5 days maybe lol. But that is how things go sometimes, and I am a big believer that everything happens why and when it is supposed to whether it is something I want or not.
going with the flow seems to be the most efficient way to be when considering our own energy stores, old man talk
Yeah man the cell walls busted for sure, it was pretty deep. There are some super crazy colors for sure. I will take a couple pics before I cull them, I think the sour hounds may make it and the Large grape Crinkle. I am going to start germming the rest of my gear today. I will give the ones outside until the new ones pop out. Since I am going to be reusing the soil I need to beef it back up. I have EWCs, About to have the Kelp meal and the bloom booster. I have 1 more bag of Roots Organic. I already mixed the 3.5 bags of kind soil into about a half a bag of Roots and am waiting for the kelp and bloom booster that should be here on Monday. What should I do, most of the plants are still really small so I don't know how much of the nutrient supply actually got used, so I am thinking that I will just carefully remove the root matter, which shouldn't be that big in most of these plant. Mixing it up and just reusing, since I know I have the pretty stout top dressing mix I think I should be able to use that as needed.
soil probably not very depleted at this point

Last edited:
sorry to hear about the loss brotha @derek420colorado .... the DAAAAAB taketh and the DAAAAAAB Giveith but the DAAAAAAAAAB will SURELY Bless You and the Farm brotha D!:vibes: :pass:
Amen brotha Trip. Let's all take a dab in remembrance of all the dabs lost. For where there is death in dabs, there is also life.

You got this twin.

just in case you need a little resin, new year, new grows, cheers bro!
P1020159 (1).JPG

Back