Mephisto Genetics Dream Farm Report: Mephisto Edition

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the love. I am not going to let this stop me, I still have plenty of seeds and am getting the two pieces of equipment that I should have not started without. My cO2 controller and extraction fan. @namvet25 I am off the grid, so generator and solar power is all I have. I am not going to let this stop me, it has set me back about a month and probably 1000 dollars or more. But we are all in on this and it cant fail. So as long as I am breathing I will be trying to make this work.

@Waira maybe you could take a look and see if you think there is a chance of survival. Or do you think I should cull em all and start over? I am really sad about the double grape. I will never get to know the sweet sweet taste of the double grape. sad day indeed

@derek420colorado ..when I Hit outdoor winter conditions my girls sometimes go into a kind of suspended animation..they Do reveive when the temps pick up again.

Not as Hard as your freeze..but it might be worth switching on the warm again and see if any respond...:headbang:

Sucks, man. Sure you'll get it all sorted out and be back up and running in no time, but still sucks.

Sending some karmic good vibes yer' way....
:karmacloud::vibes:

Last edited:
@derek420colorado ..when I Hit outdoor winter conditions my girls sometimes go into a kind of suspended animation..they Do reveive when the temps pick up again.

Not as Hard as your freeze..but it might be worth switching on the warm again and see if any respond...:headbang:

yeah I think they were around 10 or 15 for 3 or 4 hours, I turned the lights and warmth back on then and it has been above 70 since, but the way they are all slumped over I just don't really see how they could rebound from it. I am going to give them til tomorrow I think and see if they are going in the right direction

Sometimes they need time to get over the Shock..:d5:..I'll keep me fingers crossed.

If they do Perk..Don't even try to Feed them for a few days..feeding with low transpiration causes bud-rot..:thumbsup:

Sometimes they need time to get over the Shock..:d5:..I'll keep me fingers crossed.

If they do Perk..Don't even try to Feed them for a few days..feeding with low transpiration causes bud-rot..:thumbsup:

They are in kind soil so no feeding, I am keeping my fingers crossed as well. Thanks aunty M

Back