More pictures
IMG_0195.JPG
IMG_0196.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0198.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0200.JPG

I think I may have to forego my DWC project for this round, due to my power restrictions the 200 constant watts that my air pump pulls is too much for my solar setup and I am not going to spend all that propane to run my exhaust fan and the air pump. So I will have to wait until the next round i think. It will honestly be easier to manage the whole crop this way as well. I am going to transplant the MBAP into a soil pot.

Man your penis is so much bigger than mine..... I mean your grow room!!! :crying:

Looking awesome dude. So many babies, I love it. I am well jel lol :worship:

Very interested to read your comment on 200w air pump and solar power. How much juice can your panels kick out on a constant basis? And what sort of square footage of panels are you running mate? I really want to get into solar and wind power one day soon. Unfortunately I live in Poopsville UK. Got the wind bit covered but only rarely the sun!

Also how big is your darn air pump dude?! 200w? My lights are only 250 hahaha. Different scale of operation :crying:

Man your penis is so much bigger than mine..... I mean your grow room!!! :crying:

Looking awesome dude. So many babies, I love it. I am well jel lol :worship:

Very interested to read your comment on 200w air pump and solar power. How much juice can your panels kick out on a constant basis? And what sort of square footage of panels are you running mate? I really want to get into solar and wind power one day soon. Unfortunately I live in Poopsville UK. Got the wind bit covered but only rarely the sun!

Also how big is your darn air pump dude?! 200w? My lights are only 250 hahaha. Different scale of operation :crying:

yep my pump is the biggest active air hydrofarm one that you can get it is 200lpm of air and right at 200 watts contstant and along with my fan it is around 500 watts. I have 2 one hundred watt panels and 3 batteries, so basically i can run my fan only during the day, which is ok because the cost savings are tremendous not having to use that most propane

I think I may have to forego my DWC project for this round, due to my power restrictions the 200 constant watts that my air pump pulls is too much for my solar setup and I am not going to spend all that propane to run my exhaust fan and the air pump. So I will have to wait until the next round i think. It will honestly be easier to manage the whole crop this way as well. I am going to transplant the MBAP into a soil pot.
good move, simpler, you got lots to tend!

good move, simpler, you got lots to tend!

yeah I really want to do a MBAP in DWC but it will have to wait, and yes you are right. I am thinkin bout scroggin the whole place. I am doing a hell of a lot of LST to all of them so I don't know if scroggin will be needed

Back