Grow Mediums DP Colorado Cookies + Brooklyn Sunrise in Autopots + GN HS1 & Mars Reflector LEDs

Hi guys, I stocked up on some more AN nutrients and H&G drip clean. I'll be using AN Pirahna for the first time so hoping it makes a difference.

20160519_191126.jpg
20160519_191241-1.jpg

Does anyone else use Advanced Nutrients Piranha? There's a text on the bottle that states "Piranha is completely compatible with all non pH perfect base nutrients and all competitors base nutrients and supplements". Is Piranha also OK to use with AN pH perfect nutrients such as Sensi Grow/Bloom?

20160519_222654.jpg

Hi guys, I stocked up on some more AN nutrients and H&G drip clean. I'll be using AN Pirahna for the first time so hoping it makes a difference.

View attachment 571057 View attachment 571058
Now this is what i am interested in,you have all these additives and i am using just AN bloom,calmag and a flower booster so will be nice to see the difference in growth and flower and if they do actually make a big difference. :pass:

Does anyone else use Advanced Nutrients Piranha? There's a text on the bottle that states "Piranha is completely compatible with all non pH perfect base nutrients and all competitors base nutrients and supplements". Is Piranha also OK to use with AN pH perfect nutrients such as Sensi Grow/Bloom?

View attachment 571206
Yes bro it can be used with anything you want to use

I do like Voodoo and Carboload. I recon I could do without the rest other than Overdrive and Calmag in flower.Hang on that's quite a few !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 571206
yup i use it with ph perfect... the roots are nice too heres the roots on my lsd.. i lost about half the bottom roots s you will see in the pics when i tried to get all the dirt off smacking it on the ground...
root-far-jpg.566868
roots-jpg.566865
root-close-jpg.566867
root-jpg.566866

I do like Voodoo and Carboload. I recon I could do without the rest other than Overdrive and Calmag in flower.Hang on that's quite a few !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They add up quite fast don't they :biggrin:

yup i use it with ph perfect... the roots are nice too heres the roots on my lsd.. i lost about half the bottom roots s you will see in the pics when i tried to get all the dirt off smacking it on the ground...
root-far-jpg.566868
roots-jpg.566865
root-close-jpg.566867
root-jpg.566866

Argghhhhhh, that's a sweet looking bundle of roots there matey. I hope mine do the same. Arrgghhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Im subbed if u dont mind! I cooked some cookies already and i really love them! You wont disappoint with them!
I would like to see how they doing in autopot, they are good yielder anyway :D
Best of luck mate!

Last edited:
Back