Grow Mediums DP Auto Lemon Zkittles

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This my second grow using the autopot set up and am sticking with DP Auto Lemon Zkittles. Had a few problems first time round the biggest being keeping the pH of the reservoir down. Still pulled 3oz off her so still pleased and massively impressed with the autopot. Once I turned the system on the daily growth was unbelievable, looking forward to this second grow and trying a few things differently. Here is my set up:

Tent
1.2x1.2x2.0m
Light
Grow Northern Telos-0008
Fan
Soler and Palau 4” in line fan, rhino carbon filter and oscillating 6” fan.
Strain
1 x Dutch Passion Auto Lemon Zkittles
Medium
Plagron light mix with 20% Perlite and clay pebbles
Nutrients
AN Sensi Bloom A&B, Carboload, Overdrive and shogun calmag.
Pots
Autopot 1 XL pot system with air dome
Pump
Autopot Air Pump

My first grow with the autopots I didn’t clean the reservoir the duration of the grow and when I did clean it after harvest the build up of shit was shocking. So this time around I am going to clean the reservoir and clean and change lines weekly. This may sound long winded but I’m only growing one plant so can spend the time on her.

I am going to aerate the water for 24hrs before adding to the reservoir, what do you guys is best, to add nutes before or after aerating? And would having an airstone in the res keeping things moving have any effect on pH?

As I mentioned at the start of this post I struggled to keep the pH of the reservoir down for the last grow. I would pH feeds at 6.0 and once in the reservoir they would creep up to 7.0. I am hoping by regularly cleaning the res and aerating the water this will help me keep it down. If you guys have any other advice/suggestions on this they would be much appreciated.

I germinated her straight into the Autopot 2 days ago and am spraying the top soil daily and the inside of the humidity dome.

Pull up a chair :smoking:

Image.jpg

Hey guys,

This my second grow using the autopot set up and am sticking with DP Auto Lemon Zkittles. Had a few problems first time round the biggest being keeping the pH of the reservoir down. Still pulled 3oz off her so still pleased and massively impressed with the autopot. Once I turned the system on the daily growth was unbelievable, looking forward to this second grow and trying a few things differently. Here is my set up:

Tent
1.2x1.2x2.0m
Light
Grow Northern Telos-0008
Fan
Soler and Palau 4” in line fan, rhino carbon filter and oscillating 6” fan.
Strain
1 x Dutch Passion Auto Lemon Zkittles
Medium
Plagron light mix with 20% Perlite and clay pebbles
Nutrients
AN Sensi Bloom A&B, Carboload, Overdrive and shogun calmag.
Pots
Autopot 1 XL pot system with air dome
Pump
Autopot Air Pump

My first grow with the autopots I didn’t clean the reservoir the duration of the grow and when I did clean it after harvest the build up of shit was shocking. So this time around I am going to clean the reservoir and clean and change lines weekly. This may sound long winded but I’m only growing one plant so can spend the time on her.

I am going to aerate the water for 24hrs before adding to the reservoir, what do you guys is best, to add nutes before or after aerating? And would having an airstone in the res keeping things moving have any effect on pH?

As I mentioned at the start of this post I struggled to keep the pH of the reservoir down for the last grow. I would pH feeds at 6.0 and once in the reservoir they would creep up to 7.0. I am hoping by regularly cleaning the res and aerating the water this will help me keep it down. If you guys have any other advice/suggestions on this they would be much appreciated.

I germinated her straight into the Autopot 2 days ago and am spraying the top soil daily and the inside of the humidity dome.

Pull up a chair :smoking:

View attachment 1195493
Make sure ur tent temps are around 80 to 84 seeing u planted directly if u do u will se insane growth but looks/sounds good other then that.

Day 3

She stuck her head above ground on Saturday, have been spraying the top soil daily with water pHed at 6.0. Things are running quite hot in the tent at the moment, temp is 28oC and RH 30% Have kept the humidity dome over her slightly raised, weather is meant to cool down by the end of the week hopefully creating a better environment for this bubba.
Image copy.jpg

Day 3

She stuck her head above ground on Saturday, have been spraying the top soil daily with water pHed at 6.0. Things are running quite hot in the tent at the moment, temp is 28oC and RH 30% Have kept the humidity dome over her slightly raised, weather is meant to cool down by the end of the week hopefully creating a better environment for this bubba. View attachment 1197408
Glad to see your on your way may i suggest 1 product called ataclean i use it as it stops your pipes clogging

Glad to see your on your way may i suggest 1 product called ataclean i use it as it stops your pipes clogging

Hey, thanks for stopping by :smoking:, Ive got some pure clean by plant magic that I used for the previous grow.

Hey, thanks for stopping by :smoking:, Ive got some pure clean by plant magic that I used for the previous grow.
Cool pal you seem to be well on your way i love the ease of the autopots and i will tag along with your grow

Hey guys,

Day 8 - temp 27oC RH 43%

Have been giving her 100-150ml of tap water (pH’d at 6) daily and removed the humidity dome a few days ago.

I’ve never had a seedling look this, she just looks a bit sad and a few tips look almost burnt. I haven’t done anything different from previous grows, thinking with the environment being quite hot and dry the past week if I have under-watered her?

I’ve doing an experiment with my tap water, I’ve put 6L in a bucket and aerated it with a water stone overnight. I am gonna add my nutes after this post and check pH tomorrow, see if it rises or stays around 6. Hoping to address the probs I had with pH creeping up first time round.

Cheers guys:d5:

EE74A566-EB59-4F73-8E40-FA62762DFB6B.jpeg

Hey up mangos, good to see u on here. I don't think you've done anything wrong just bad genetics resulting in lack of vigour. Might be worth popping another.

I got the same dilemma at the mo, two seedlings that are growing super slowly, I know the environment is dialled in, so just think these two weren't meant to be!

Day 17 33oC RH 38%

She's started to show a bit more vigour, hopefully just a slow starter! I had a AutoGlueberry OG start slow on me a few years back and she ended up being a monster! Gave this girl her first feed on day 10, (Sensi Bloom (A&B) at 1ml per litre and Shogun CalMag @ 1ml per litre, pH @6)

As I mentioned in my previous post I done an experiment with my water. I made up a 6L worth of feed using the amounts above and aerated it for 24hrs with the intention of preventing pH creeping up. Within 24hrs pH had crept up to 7. Will adding pH down to the res every few days have any detrimental effect on the plant? Also is there an explanation for why it is creeping up?

Will turn the autopot on sometime next week.

@Sensi Jay good to see you bro :pass:

IMG_5928.jpg

Looks like she's shaken off the deformities and ready to go into beast mode.

I've never bothered much with ph'ing so can't really comment bro.

Last edited:
Back