DOGS LIFE indoor

Reaction score
staring a new thread for some indoor breeding projects. seeds where planted today, ill post pics weekly as long as im able. four sunsystems LEC 315w or CMH.

DSCN1762.JPG

Last edited:
Here you go, bro! Now i know why you had a sore back, damn, how many beans have you done?

That's gonna be very interresting!:pass:

Thanks for stopping by bud. Yeah should be a good pheno hunt, there's 358 seeds/pots, wish I had a Anuff pots to do a even 400 but oh well. This is the slow part as everyone knows. Still have to get co2 tank, it's a sealed room.

Thanks for stopping in Deadlyeight.

So I have all four lights on now and lowered them. Well trying not to let them dry out I think I may have Kept the soil too wet, There's going to be some casualties for sure. So far theres about 50 to 60 sprouts. Only the strong will go on!!!

Hey Sun, it's now 4 days later...got that 60 sprouts other sisters and how do they perform...looking really close to this one, steb by step i wi call in some friends...
hey @L0wbob2017 co2+breeding? have you seen such yet on site?

Hey Sun, it's now 4 days later...got that 60 sprouts other sisters and how do they perform...looking really close to this one, steb by step i wi call in some friends...
hey @L0wbob2017 co2+breeding? have you seen such yet on site?

No not yet, but as long as the room is sealed and the exhaust goes directly out of the house i dont see any problems.
But better double or triple check there is rly no leak from the room. CO2 is invisible, you cant smell it and it is heavier than oxygen so it stays on the ground and fills the room slowly from the bottom to the top.
This means it is a rapid death you dont see coming!

Back