Lighting DIY led build using Bridgelux EB strips

I'm jealous of those brackets. I should have gotten some made from an online cutting site. Because I do with that the heatsinks were more secure on my 8020 The aluminum for my 12 light fixture cost me over $125 from a "local" (franchised) hardware store. I spent around $60 for the 8020 parts from one of their auctions. The backbone of mine is 1530 profile. I didn't take photos of it before I hung it, but hopefully the pic makes sense.

IMG_0421.jpg

Aluminum angle
IMG_0417.jpg

If I build anything else I'll use a meter on it. I'm guesstimating with the other fixture (yup, i own a kilowatt :shrug: ). Oh and to say that my setups are overkill is such an understatement. I'm flowering at about 90W per side on the 8 light fixture.

Finally got some time to finish up the 2nd light, much happier with this bracket, solid and won't bend like the other one and was much easier to put together with the rivets. Will probably get around to fixing the first light at some point when I get some days off next. Just gotta wire this one up and I'll now have 600 real watts of LED for my mephisto seeds for the comp [emoji7]
22c60e437df934395c32c675250353c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back