I'll grow more with one Citizen 1825.........lol! Take the time to learn what specs are important when buying a chip. And if that data isn't available, HIDE your wallet!

Look on you tube. people there have tested these cheap, chinese bottom end chips and find that if one in ten actually lights up more than half the diodes your lucky, and the only way to know, is to check them with a dimming driver. Dim them until you can see the individual chips and you'll be shocked! This is how they con people, who's going to even think to check them like this! If its not a brand name that you can check on, DON'T buy it, that's my advice. Personally, take a look at the Northern Growlights kit builds happening here on AFN. You can't buy a light to equal this kit for three times the price. I'm serious. Worth your time to go look!

Your going to need a lot more than 1000 watts to light that beast properly!!! try 16,000 watts.... Or use them as supplements in the daytime, would be more cost effective. Will you need heat? If some, HPS might be a better option! I'm an LED guy so I don't say that lightly ( and no, that wasn't meant to be a pun )

:smokeout:

The goal 1000 watts of L.E.D
heil-3.jpg

Some where along these lines, but hope to build it for alot less.
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif

900 Real Watt LED Grow Light Cree/Meanwell
Our Price: $1,899.00

Sale Price: $1,699.00

• 100% Original BC BLONDES 900 WATT LED PANEL
  • 26% more lumens then 1000w HPS
  • Draws 900+ Watts from the wall
  • 142,000 Lumens
  • CREE CXB3590 COB LED Chips
  • Meanwell power supplies
  • Warrantied & Sold From North America
  • White Cree 16x3500k Led Chips
  • Very Tight Beam Angle (90°)
  • Veg & Bud
  • Recommended for 4x4 or 5x5 area
  • Replace 1250+ Watt HPS
  • 45% Less Heat
  • Finishes Upto 1 Week Sooner!
  • You Can't DIY For This Price
  • DO NOT BUY A CHINA CLONE!

I'm not trolling but how do you know they are legit??
Cxb 3590 cd bin and meanwell drivers are proven. If they are using those 2 parts chances the rest of the light is just as good. Well said pop. You do get what you pay for until you click on citi. They are priced very well and perform excellent. I have 40 1812' and 1212's coming any day.
image.jpg

And a shit ton of these too.

I need to move this thread , I seem to be stepping on grow northern.

T
20170601_164736.jpg
I've got a grow in 60x60x150 tent about to kick off I've a £100 led 1000w full spectrum true watts 280 + 10%=308 true watts so I'm doing autos is it recommended to put two or one autos in tent in 5 gallon root bags,i just dont know whether i should do 2 of 1 and what czn i expect of harvest ,will one auto fill my tent wall to wall with nugs its proved itself through to early bud stage but had to bring it down for reasons,ill show were i got to with 2vast2fast

Back