Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

Great harvest my friendim still a couple weeks behind you with mine. Looks like a great haul
:slap:
Cheers sang thanks for the slap,I got a good pile of bud off her,the buds were very easy to trim but it still took a couple of hours because there was so many of the things,I hope you have your helpers ready for your 4 Widows!

Theyre on stand by! Took 3 of us 4 hours to trim the two cheese xxl, but it was pretty leafy and foxtaily- my ww are are all fat and dense with few leaves, it trimmed of all the smaller branches too- update incoming

Scally420 any idea on your weight and yield?

I am done I have officially scored 6 ounces of Hard nuggets OFF OF 1 PLANT PHENO 3 we're about to ounces of sugar leaf. Pheno2 looks like it's going to harvest about 10 ounces and pheno 1 about 3 ouncesI have included a link to the rest of my grow in case anybody would like to follow.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/zombie-kush-space-queen-chemdawg-4-by-swerve.51938/#post-1029894
IMAG0651.jpg
IMAG0648.jpg
IMAG0650.jpg
IMAG0647.jpg
IMAG0649.jpg
IMAG0646.jpg
IMAG0651.jpg
IMAG0648.jpg
IMAG0650.jpg
IMAG0647.jpg
IMAG0649.jpg
IMAG0646.jpg

Last edited:
It's still drying Swerve.
no that was the first plant right there harvested about a week ago give or take a day I used it quick cure drying rack didn't have any smokes I needed to speed the process up just a little bit didn't really harm the bud just took away from the smell but a good 30 days cure will definitely take care of that.

Thank you everybody I do appreciate all of your kind words well I'm pretty knowledgeable with photoperiods this was my first autogrow and by searching through the internet and of course searching through autoflower.net and all of the kind help from everyone this turned out to be a success again thanks to everyone.

Back