Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

Another phenomenal job mate and a great end yield
Rep%20Slap%20copy%20small.jpg

You are getting results easily comparable to photoperiod strains and in much a shorter time, all I can say is anyone looking to do a auto grow successfully look through @scally420 grow diaries and you will not go far wrong :thumbsup:

Great grow and great diary.

All the best thank you for all the continued picture updates, very much appreciated and enjoy your harvest :toke:

D-M/

Superbo jobo there @scally420 :smoking:look forward to hearing how she smokes.:slap: keep meaning to purchase some myself and the Cheese XXL.
Thanks for the slap nudger I just gave a friend an early taste of it and his exact words were "my tongue is tingling but my head is happy"so I'am thinking it's gonna be a winner after a cure!

Another phenomenal job mate and a great end yield

You are getting results easily comparable to photoperiod strains and in much a shorter time, all I can say is anyone looking to do a auto grow successfully look through @scally420 grow diaries and you will not go far wrong :thumbsup:

Great grow and great diary.

All the best thank you for all the continued picture updates, very much appreciated and enjoy your harvest :toke:

D-M/
Thanks Mark I appreciate the kind words and the top quality genetics I get to grow!

Back