Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

scally420

who you trying to get crazy with ese?
Reaction score
I'am starting off with the white widow XXL and I'll be dropping a Bubba Kush auto in 2-3 weeks and then I'am not sure whats next but it'll be a Dinafem strain,I Put the Widow in the soil friday and I woke up to this today!
IMG_7032.JPG

I always love to see new life starting and it look,s like I have arrived at just the right time. 48-72 hours is a nice fast germination rate and she looks to have already shed her shell. Can I ask what size pots do you use?, what medium? and what light?.

Thank you for getting this grow diary started in the new Dinafem section here at AFN it is very much appreciated and thank you for the picture. Please keep them coming i,ll be along for the ride

All the best

D-M.

I always love to see new life starting and it look,s like I have arrived at just the right time. 48-72 hours is a nice fast germination rate and she looks to have already shed her shell. Can I ask what size pots do you use?, what medium? and what light?.

Thank you for getting this grow diary started in the new Dinafem section here at AFN it is very much appreciated and thank you for the picture. Please keep them coming i,ll be along for the ride

All the best

D-M.
Thanks for stopping by @Dinafem-Mark,I use 15l airpots with Biobizz lightmix and a mars hydro led but I might be switching back to HPS I'am not sure yet.

Back