Dinafem Dinafem Photo Journal

Day 39 - Veg
Hopefully everything gets better from here with the RO water.

IMG_20200909_143436.jpg
IMG_20200909_143454.jpg
IMG_20200909_143451.jpg
IMG_20200909_143447.jpg
IMG_20200909_143432.jpg

Day 53 - Veg
It is all good now. Several of the OA have rooted and the SS have as well. The second plants are doing well with all the OA transplanted into another pot.

Broke a branch on the SS but she'll be fine. Everything is laying sideways to branch out while I spend the next week or two vegging. I have several strains to go in and I want to pack the 3x3 as much as possible.

Pictured are all the clones of everything I'll try to get in the flower tent. Green pot is all the OA with the two SS right beside. Really glad the RO fixed all my issues.

20200922_021557_HDR.jpg
20200922_021836_HDR (1).jpg
20200922_021542.jpg

Original Amnesia in the front three pots and Super Silver in the middle second row pot. Freshly transplanted and stuff. I'll veg for a week or two and off we go.

20200924_143630(1).jpg
20200924_143622(1).jpg
20200924_143640(1).jpg

@St. Tom I'm going to continue my comp plant in my blog below. I'll choose my competition plant but is there anything you need from me?

F | T |F Growery: Ace+SSSC+Dina+Sannie's+RO Rehab

Completed  F | T |F Growery: Ace+SSSC+Dina+Sannie's+RO Rehab

don't like grow journals, maybe others do, I don't. Welcome to my ACE+SSSC+DINA+RO: Rehab project. Got my RO system, 8ft flood tables for food, and 100+ gallons of Growpito to condition. I'm participating in the Dinafem battle that I am incredibly, severely behind on, and also the SSSC...

Hi mate I needed 6 updates through the whole grow but Mark wanted everyone to do a diary but I know you do blogs so just tag me occasionally

Hi mate I needed 6 updates through the whole grow but Mark wanted everyone to do a diary but I know you do blogs so just tag me occasionally

I'll go ahead and update this journal as well since it was a requirement. I will tag you in the blog as well. I'll provide the remaining updates for my comp plant once I flip if that is alright.

Thanks

I'll go ahead and update this journal as well since it was a requirement. I will tag you in the blog as well. I'll provide the remaining updates for my comp plant once I flip if that is alright.

Thanks
that's fine growbro :d5:

Day 10 Since Transplant - Original Amnesia
I'm pretty impressed with 4/5 of these while one is compact and refused to bush out much at all for me.

Trimmed lowers on everything and did some defoliation to encourage growth while I've seen a decrease in internodal distance.

Foliar regimen of kelp/fulvic/silica has done them well. All their clones are fully rooted so I'll get to pick the very best one at the end of the year.

Stem rub is skinny/fruity and a little gassy. I'll start flowering in 4 days.

Day 10 Since Transplant - Super Silver
Rubbing the stem on these has given an indescribable aroma but I don't have it.

@St. Tom I'll be choosing my Super Silver #2 pheno as my competition plant. She is bushy and took well to defoliation/lower pruning.

Haven't had any deficiency or fungus gnat issues since the RO really set in. Sick plants invite pest.

Everything has received Mega Crop 2 part per instructions at a 2.3 EC and it's all good.

Incoming photo bomb
Hail the Cult of Growpito.

Back