Dinafem Dinafem OG Cookies & Blueberry Cookies

Looking great in there IN! Can’t wait to see these girls in a couple more weeks. That tent is bursting with Cookie goodness.

Haven’t had a brush with fungus gnats yet, hopefully you caught them early and the situation is easily rectified ...

In a couple more weeks ths is going to be one beautiful sight to see :pass:

We are approaching my favourite part of any grow, the flower phase :thumbsup:

@idiopathic neuropathy What day of bloom(12/12) are you on now my friend?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

DINAFEM Ocean Grown Cookies & Blueberry Cookies update week 8 ~ 65 days

index.php

index.php

@davisgirl
@Dinafem-Mark

media-1562118848772-Jul_2_2019_20_56.jpg
media-1562118760993-Jul_2_2019_20_58.jpg
media-1562118756673-Jul_2_2019_20_57.jpg

DINAFEM Ocean Grown Cookies & Blueberry Cookies update week 9 ~ 70 days, approx 32 days in 12/12.

Plain filtered water all week including some aloe and aminos. I started to have some leafs dropping and yellowing on the lowers which I thought was just nutrient uptake troubles from fungus gnat larva. But after two applications of nematodes and near eradication the problem is progressing upward. It definitely looks like a PK deficiency. So this week I'll do a slurry test to check ph and decide a mode of action to push them through this last month of flower.

@davisgirl

@Dinafem-Mark

Last edited:
The plants are looking awesome!!! Great job on this grow and with the updates. Here’s a link to your threadmarks if you’d like to see where you’re at ...

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinafem-grower-of-the-year-2-leg.70702/page-3
That link is threadlocked... I believe you are in error...just saying ....I reposted in goty leg 2 because the week 8 and 9 posts got dumped/dropped...hope this helps...I am sure you have been busy with your grows and trying to moderate between HOTTand afn updates....correct me if I am wrong....been confusing here past couple of weeks....Peace

That link is threadlocked... I believe you are in error...just saying ....I reposted in goty leg 2 because the week 8 and 9 posts got dumped/dropped...hope this helps...I am sure you have been busy with your grows and trying to moderate between HOTTand afn updates....correct me if I am wrong....been confusing here past couple of weeks....Peace
Take a peak at your threadmark. I don’t think I am missing any updates from you.

I see them now ....didn't know to navigate over there:face::pass:
No problem! Have to get used to AFN again ... :rofl:

Look it over if you get a chance. All the missing updates came from just one day, and I think I identified them all. :thumbsup: Your updates have been coming in steady all along, and I think including what I copied over from HOTT, we’re good. :d5:

Ladies are looking super fine in there by the way! The lights-off pic is my favorite, it really shows the scale and progress of the entire grow.

Ladies are looking super fine in there by the way! The lights-off pic is my favorite, it really shows the scale and progress of the entire grow.

I would agree my friend things look great and I to love when members take light out or more natural light shots. Makes things a lot easier to see and we love what we are seeing so far :pass:

@idiopathic neuropathy What day of 12/12 are you on now buddy?

@davisgirl Could we ask the photoperiod growers to include what day of bloom(12/12) they are currently on when they update?

Thanks both :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back