Dinafem Dinafem OG Cookies & Blueberry Cookies

GOTY leg 2 battle plant izzzzz

Dianafem Blueberry Cookies-----here she is on the catwalk-------

@davisgirl @Dinafem-Mark

Ain't she purddddddy

media-1559352218018-may_31_2019_21_16-jpg.1065727

~ 42 days Dinafem Photoperiod Ocean Grown Cookies and Blueberry Cookies

I Finally had some time to show the whole tent with the progress of these Dinafem beauties and relate how easy the vegetative stage has gone. All plants have grown consistently with the same structure, except for one ----but you know there always has to be one. But, that one Blueberry Cookie plant stretched approximately double the size of the other cookie plants, even after topping her(1st picture far right)...I wish I could put her outside because she would be a beast. I know some growers wish they had such problems! Here are some pics of the whole grow tent. Love these Dinafem gals.

20190604_084847.jpg
20190604_084925.jpg
20190604_084836.jpg

@Dinafem-Mark

No Mark---4 plants were transplanted into the 65 gallon from their smaller pots....we shall see how the roots react at the end of our journey.:pass:wellness to you

Do you ever run into any issue's growing the plants in on container/pot mate?

Interesting approach which looks to be working very well :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update mate. I'll drop back in on the next :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Do you ever run into any issue's growing the plants in on container/pot mate?

Interesting approach which looks to be working very well :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update mate. I'll drop back in on the next :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
This I my first time growing multiple plants in a single pot. The idea is once with a healthy fungal network the plants will either live symbotically(sp) or compete and one or two will become dominate. We shall see. Hopefully they will all get along and end flourish.

Go and buy you another tent:crying:man, guess you will have probs keeping them in line in full bloom, Respect for that canna bushes:pass:

Week update 7. ~ 56 days Dinafem Photoperiod Ocean Grown Cookies and Blueberry Cookies

Plain water mostly all week with one including the addition of coconut water power and em1. One of the blue Cookies was getting chopped up a bit by the oscillating fan so those branches were bent to accommodate the movement. Lights were raised almost all the way and potentiometers were all turned to 100%. Fungus gnats showed up unanounced a few days ago!
media-1560819805234-Jun_17_2019_21_03.jpg
media-1560819795727-Jun_17_2019_21_03.jpg
media-1560818080140-Jun_17_2019_20_33.jpg
@davisgirl

@Dinafem-Mark

Week update 7. ~ 56 days Dinafem Photoperiod Ocean Grown Cookies and Blueberry Cookies

Plain water mostly all week with one including the addition of coconut water power and em1. One of the blue Cookies was getting chopped up a bit by the oscillating fan so those branches were bent to accommodate the movement. Lights were raised almost all the way and potentiometers were all turned to 100%. Fungus gnats showed up unanounced a few days ago!View attachment 1072510 View attachment 1072511 View attachment 1072512 @davisgirl

@Dinafem-Mark
Looking great in there IN! Can’t wait to see these girls in a couple more weeks. That tent is bursting with Cookie goodness.

Haven’t had a brush with fungus gnats yet, hopefully you caught them early and the situation is easily rectified ...

Back