Dinafem Dinafem OG Cookies & Blueberry Cookies

Those girls are looking great @ day 17.. Mind if I pull up a chair ? :smoking:
Please do....
download.jpeg

This week I added 200w of 3k cobs. A couple of foliar sprays of kelp tea and the rest plain water.

Oh the ladies are going to love the extra lumens :thumbsup:

They look super healthy buddy, really nice work so far and now with the added cobs I'm sure we will see a growth explosion :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Ok, but on what are the bags standing? Are those stones under them?
Growstone LIFT is the ideal drainage layer for all your indoor and outdoor plants. Simply add LIFT to the bottom of your container and breathe fresh air into your roots. A high-performance drainage layer is especially important if your plants are grown in plastic containers or with saucers underneath which can trap excess moisture and create a soggy root zone.

LIFT allows air to enter the inner core of your roots helping them dry evenly and allows excess water to drain away. These highly porous large stones are lightweight, clean, and provide superior water-holding capacity and aeration to roots. The best part is they are made in the USA from 100% recycled glass!

Wk 3 update ~25days
DINAFEM Ocean Grown Cookies & Blueberry Cookies
20190519_194226.jpg

20190519_194035.jpg

I was a bit late on my projected transplant(65 gallon top picture & 10 gallon pots bottom picture) so I've been chasing a small calcium deficiency. This week I top dressed some gypsum, a few foliar sprays with kelp and water soluble calcium. Plain water all week, one of waterings including a filet of Aloe Vera. Tonight I'll sow in a cover crop, top dress some compost and add a mulch layer.

@davisgirl
@Dinafem-Mark

Wk 3 update ~25days
DINAFEM Ocean Grown Cookies & Blueberry Cookies
View attachment 1061183
View attachment 1061192
I was a bit late on my projected transplant(65 gallon top picture & 10 gallon pots bottom picture) so I've been chasing a small calcium deficiency. This week I top dressed some gypsum, a few foliar sprays with kelp and water soluble calcium. Plain water all week, one of waterings including a filet of Aloe Vera. Tonight I'll sow in a cover crop, top dress some compost and add a mulch layer.

@davisgirl
@Dinafem-Mark

Interesting that you started all 4 plants in one big pot then transplanted each to a new home. Do you run into any issues when transplanting mate? Such as the roots getting tangled together?

Very interesting approach :thumbsup:

Mark..

Interesting that you started all 4 plants in one big pot then transplanted each to a new home. Do you run into any issues when transplanting mate? Such as the roots getting tangled together?

Mark..

Mark..
No Mark---4 plants were transplanted into the 65 gallon from their smaller pots....we shall see how the roots react at the end of our journey.:pass:wellness to you

Week 4 update ~33days
DINAFEM Ocean Grown Cookies and Blueberry Cookies
1353.jpeg

Sowed in
Common oats
Rye
hairy vetch
Field pea
Alfalfa

Top dressed
Kelp meal
Alfalfa meal