@Ronin You have done a great job with the kush-n-cheese why not put a picture or 2 in the best picture thread as you have some beautiful shots in this thread. A really good job representing our genetics. Well done!

All the best

D-M.

@Ronin You have done a great job with the kush-n-cheese why not put a picture or 2 in the best picture thread as you have some beautiful shots in this thread. A really good job representing our genetics. Well done!

All the best

D-M.
Thanks @Dinafem-Mark :toke:
I'll get some pics posted over there.:cheers:

I got one I am growing were do I put pictures,i would like some feedback and strain advice always.

Hello. Do you have a diary going here at AFN then I can check in and im sure many members can offer valuable advice. This is the best picture thread if you would like to enter

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinafem-best-picture-thread.49440/

This is more just a little thank you and to get some good Dinafem pictures up. You can win some cool prizes to.

All the best

D-M.

Nice plant!! Great job.i have one at 8 weeks and is tall and leanging just like yours.had to bed it n lean tied off to tent pole....gots tights little buds up the branches.your report gave me assurance im on track with mine thanks n happy smoke

Back