So I am going to take a chance on the Blue Kush for my entry she is the topped one pictured first. Blue Kush 26 days and Fruit at 25 days.
536e38dad1d648874e52e9781a622a1d.jpg
998b97eefeb25c5733b086cfe0399cba.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

hi everyone i snapped a couple of pics before my lights come on dinamex day 33 i be-leave all these girls are on remo veg feed still i was thinking of maybe switching to flower feed next week unless im advised different im all about input if anybody can advise me :vibe:these are all under a 600w and 900w leds both differant brands but im switching to both 900s next time also one other thing to mention i topped this girl very early on shes
the strongest out of these 3 thats why i chose her as my test plant
Screenshot_20180226-160135.png
Screenshot_20180226-160138.png

hi everyone i snapped a couple of pics before my lights come on dinamex day 33 i be-leave all these girls are on remo veg feed still i was thinking of maybe switching to flower feed next week unless im advised different im all about input if anybody can advise me :vibe:these are all under a 600w and 900w leds both differant brands but im switching to both 900s next time also one other thing to mention i topped this girl very early on shes
the strongest out of these 3 thats why i chose her as my test plant
View attachment 870588 View attachment 870589

Great plant tom,i would keep feeding her grow nutes untill she starts flowering bro,the longer she is in veg the better

Great plant tom,i would keep feeding her grow nutes untill she starts flowering bro,the longer she is in veg the better
cheers pal i will do and thanks for the feedback i appreciate it good or bad also what lights you using your girl looks great dense as fuck i prefer stocky plants

cheers pal i will do and thanks for the feedback i appreciate it good or bad also what lights you using your girl looks great dense as fuck i prefer stocky plants

I use a 200w diy cob light i made myself,and since i started using it all my girls seem to veg longer and get really dense,but then when flowering starts they turn into beasts

Back