Day 25 and this is going to be my comp girl

Auto cheese CBD
DSC_0051.JPG

DSC_0053.JPG

Happy Friday!

There are some great looking plants in this thread[emoji16][emoji106][emoji113] great work.

Here is my weekly update at day 21, I am waiting to free up some space so they will be in here for a few more days at least. Once they are in I will get the domes pumping and the res on brothers!

94d1a1f8e1c3a35249f088025a2f41d0.jpg

Happy Friday!

There are some great looking plants in this thread[emoji16][emoji106][emoji113] great work.

Here is my weekly update at day 21, I am waiting to free up some space so they will be in here for a few more days at least. Once they are in I will get the domes pumping and the res on brothers!

94d1a1f8e1c3a35249f088025a2f41d0.jpg
Good stuff James my res is on I don't use airdomes they drinking loads now I've been half filling my 47 res every 3 days it will be great see how we do with the autopots

She's a monster pal my last gsc on my last grow pulled over 7 Oz in 12 weeks your well on for that with her .also I'm glad you have something even thought your not in the ideal situation for this grow :bighug:

Shes been in immaculate condition since day 1 Tom, am not rushing her but i would like her to be harvested asap so i can get on with BK, Bubba Kush wont yeild much now i suppose but i do always end up with a nice looking plant either way

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk Pro

Back