i remember seeing you use biotabs im using the full remo line and optic foliar on these girls im hoping for good things

after my first organic harvest (no brands mentioned) ... i can't imagine going back .. with all nutes, adaption to growroom is needed .. but BIOTAB is working for me ! :vibe:

Hey guys, thanks for putting on such a good competition. I'm going to pull out of this one and reevaluate how much time I'm spending on the forums. Going to pull back for a while

Hey @jingo -- please stick around, you're a valuable friend here.
If it's possible to just limit time, cool, understood.
But please don't leave us.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Hey @jingo -- please stick around, you're a valuable friend here.
If it's possible to just limit time, cool, understood.
But please don't leave us.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:
I'm not disappearing, I'm just going to wrap up all my commitments on the site and hang out mostly in the new Growers section and PM than anything else.

Everyones are looking up...its coming to that point of 20-30 days where i find mega growth happens...when do we pick our final lady for the comp?

20180220_064540.jpg

I think this will be my chosen one if she kicks off...got some nice colas already developing...

20180220_063511.jpg

Everyones are looking up...its coming to that point of 20-30 days where i find mega growth happens...when do we pick our final lady for the comp?

View attachment 867494

I think this will be my chosen one if she kicks off...got some nice colas already developing...

View attachment 867495
was wondering the same thing my girls are nearly 4 weeks old now give or take

Back