Hey guys, thanks for putting on such a good competition. I'm going to pull out of this one and reevaluate how much time I'm spending on the forums. Going to pull back for a while

your monsters will be missed as something to aspire to :worship:
and all your input and help to all growers alike!

go put your patients first and journaling second ! :thumbsup:

Hey guys, thanks for putting on such a good competition. I'm going to pull out of this one and reevaluate how much time I'm spending on the forums. Going to pull back for a while
I know what you mean. Hope all is ok. Sounds like warning my Mrs would give me.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

I hope all is well with you pal your a very helpfull guy in the new growers forum especially there isn't a person you won't of advised or helped including myself numerous times

I got a side shot of WW CBD today...

she has taken to the autopot !!

DSC_0125a.JPG

contemplating on how to keep her under 130cm ;)

I got a side shot of WW CBD today...

she has taken to the autopot !!

View attachment 867210

contemplating on how to keep her under 130cm ;)
nice slowmo since i turned my auto res on my girls are at 27 days and they have really taken off now they seem to love getting fed from the bottom im just trying to do weekly updates so will post on thur or fri have you turned yours on yet pal also top her if you want to keep her low i top all my autos

nice slowmo since i turned my auto res on my girls are at 27 days and they have really taken off now they seem to love getting fed from the bottom im just trying to do weekly updates so will post on thur or fri have you turned yours on yet pal also top her if you want to keep her low i top all my autos

autopot was turned on last night and i only add tap water and Mg to rez ...

the biotabs should do the rest !

Back