I need to put my babies under led if I'm going to stand a chance against all the great plants you guys are growing.

na ... winning is a close 4th to :eyebrows: ... first get to know your grow-room:greenthumb: .. second harvest in grow-room (can be repeated until u get it right) :deadhorse:... 3rd is realising ... I freaking got this !! ...:vibe:

when u realise, I know how to maximize my grow-room :headbang: that's an amazing feeling, and after that u feel free to start experimenting :cheers:

:pass:

Last edited:
na ... winning is a close 3rd to ... first get to know your grow-room .. second harvest in grow-room (can be repeated until u get it right) ... 3rd is realising ... I freaking got this !! ...

when u realise, I know how to maximize my grow-room :headbang: that's an amazing feeling, and after that u feel free to start experimenting :cheers:

:pass:
Totally agree bro,when you get everything dialed in for how you grow(everyone is different)it feels great.And every harvest makes you a winner anyway,for me this comp is just for fun and to hang out with you guys and grow some dank weed,if i won i would give the prize to whoever i think deserves it anyway

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Here's mine, White Widow day 38. She's running rather slowly I think.
IMG_3135.JPG

hi everyone i snapped a couple of pics before my lights come on dinamex day 33 i be-leave all these girls are on remo veg feed still i was thinking of maybe switching to flower feed next week unless im advised different im all about input if anybody can advise me :vibe:these are all under a 600w and 900w leds both differant brands but im switching to both 900s next time also one other thing to mention i topped this girl very early on shes
the strongest out of these 3 thats why i chose her as my test plant
View attachment 870588 View attachment 870589
Looking awesome

Quick update I pulled the Blue Cheese out to feed tonight I took the tape and measured her and she's 40" tall :woohoo::woohoo:

Back