My entries...got 2 white cheese and 2 cheese cbd's on the go for this...will pick my best when needed!

20180129_205438.jpg

20180129_205445.jpg

We will do some USA members but not just yet :thumbsup:

I will get a post up over the next month or so to hook 10 USA members up with our seeds :thumbsup:

Look out for that post early March :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Heyyy @Dinafem-Mark!

What are the chances of sponsoring a grow all the way in South Africa?[emoji33][emoji33]

I will compete here with seeds I have already purchased from Dinafem!

Good luck to everyone[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe complete this/any grow before u start begging for seeds :pass:

I sure will do!

I wouldn’t say I was begging (that’s got a real bad connotation in my country, can’t tell if you meant that in a bad way or not[emoji33]), rather I was enquiring on the chances of a South African receiving.

Just something for Mark to consider for the following competition, considering that country is far from most other shipping areas. Further, I have been in contact with Dinafem and they say they hardly ship here! I purchased my Dinafem seeds from a local seedbank who made 100% profit off me :/

And I also completely understand the whole complete a journal thing! I would never send freebies to some guy who hasn’t completed anything. I have been making an effort to participate in forums before I start asking for advice and questions [emoji51]

Best of luck if you are competing!☘️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back