Blue Kush is on its way, no sign of Fruit yet.
a81b4a451bd19cf7890edbc54af06c4d.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]
Check out my grows.

I think I'm going to jump in this competition, I've got some Frisian Dew seeds that I would like to grow out. I've kind of peruse the thread for rules and haven't noticed them. So I guess we're following the grow battle instructions for all grow battles?

Those rules say we need a code to start? Is that the code @Ripper put out In other threads?

Anyway, I'm going to drop a seed and if somebody tells me there's rules or different rules or whatever I will try to follow them.

Where I'm growing

I think I'm going to jump in this competition, I've got some Frisian Dew seeds that I would like to grow out. I've kind of peruse the thread for rules and haven't noticed them. So I guess we're following the grow battle instructions for all grow battles?

Those rules say we need a code to start? Is that the code @Ripper put out In other threads?

Anyway, I'm going to drop a seed and if somebody tells me there's rules or different rules or whatever I will try to follow them.

Where I'm growing
Instructions are near the top but a card next to dropped seeds with ripper 117, user name, date and seed name. General grow battle rules I think.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]
Check out my grows.

Back