Hi guys,

I have only been reading good things about mammoth P. I am lucky to get these free samples from my local shop so going to use them on the Dinafem run. Looking forward to trying it.

Kr
e81c4f54d6c07f613152860e9fe04a9a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I have only been reading good things about mammoth P. I am lucky to get these free samples from my local shop so going to use them on the Dinafem run. Looking forward to trying it.

Kr
e81c4f54d6c07f613152860e9fe04a9a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I use MammothP I have noticed a difference since I stared using it months ago.

I had improved yield with Mammoth P and Dyna-Gro but had problems with PH control in House & Garden when using it. My next run will be H&G without Mammoth P to see if the PH problem goes away?

My 3 girls are all up stood to attention the other lady is my heavyweight high density for another grow off so roll on 1st feb
20180127_102625.jpg

Blue kush is nice you will like that...ive got afruit on the go at the moment and i cant wait!
Figured I won't win on size so went for plants that interest me. The fruit is supposed to be good for SOG which is kind of what I end up with in my grow room . I like the sound of the coloured plants so trying the blue Kush for that reason.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]
Check out my grows.

This is my fruit in a small 8L pot...topped and shes come on really well! On day 19 i think now...really impressed by her...also judging isnt dome by size alone so grow a beauty and she could shine whether its 10grams or 100 :)

20180127_113312.jpg

Nice looking girl, will have to see how mine goes.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]
Check out my grows.

Back