1 week left to get your official entry to the battle.

So far we have
@Duggy - bubba kush
@Eclectic Elle - white widow
@Slowmo - white widow cbd
@St. Tom - dinamex
@Belivitez - critical cheese or moby dick
@2Stoned2Care - cheese cbd or og kush cbd
@sanguine - bubba kush

@Site what you running brother? Did you post a pic with date and code 'ripper117' sorry if i just missed it.

Anyone else i missed just shout up
:pass:

ive just been slacking on getting a photo with my date and code...ive planted 3 white cheese and 1 cheese CBD...waiting on my other cheese CBD to pop and i will plant that as well...will pick the best of them when i need to :) will get a photo tonight with my name and codes etc :)

ive just been slacking on getting a photo with my date and code...ive planted 3 white cheese and 1 cheese CBD...waiting on my other cheese CBD to pop and i will plant that as well...will pick the best of them when i need to :) will get a photo tonight with my name and codes etc :)

Sounds good brother! Youll have a tough choice ahead no doubt!
You dont have to pick your battle plant until 2nd of march
White cheese sounds tasty

OG Kush Sang.
:headbang: :cheers:

Sounds good brother! Youll have a tough choice ahead no doubt!
You dont have to pick your battle plant until 2nd of march
White cheese sounds tasty

:headbang: :cheers:

i know its gona be tough...but i will have a lot of bud to smoke (hopefully!)...got too many on the go at the moment really...gonna be fun...got 3 to enter into the mephisto grow off as well...2 sour bubbly and an AvT if it germinates...the white cheese is gonna be a lovely smoke i think...just gotta get them over the finish line now!

Timing was off to be entered but here's a couple healthy Critical 2.0, gifted by AFN last year.
20180123_102712.jpg

20180123_102703.jpg

1 week left to get your official entry to the battle.

So far we have
@Duggy - bubba kush
@Eclectic Elle - white widow
@Slowmo - white widow cbd
@St. Tom - dinamex
@Belivitez - critical cheese or moby dick
@2Stoned2Care - cheese cbd or og kush cbd
@sanguine - bubba kush

@Site what you running brother? Did you post a pic with date and code 'ripper117' sorry if i just missed it.

Anyone else i missed just shout up
:pass:
Hey San,

I need to leave as long as I can to fit in with a the current run, space etc. I will be posting my pic with code on the 31st brother!

Kind regards

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back