I sure will do!

I wouldn’t say I was begging (that’s got a real bad connotation in my country, can’t tell if you meant that in a bad way or not
emoji33.png
), rather I was enquiring on the chances of a South African receiving.

Just something for Mark to consider for the following competition, considering that country is far from most other shipping areas. Further, I have been in contact with Dinafem and they say they hardly ship here! I purchased my Dinafem seeds from a local seedbank who made 100% profit off me :/

And I also completely understand the whole complete a journal thing! I would never send freebies to some guy who hasn’t completed anything. I have been making an effort to participate in forums before I start asking for advice and questions
emoji51.png

Best of luck if you are competing!☘️

:headbang:

If u wanna join this grow-off u have to start a seed by 1.feb at the lastest :smoking:

:headbang:

If u wanna join this grow-off u have to start a seeds by tormorrow at the lastest :smoking:

Awesome! I germed 2 critical + 2.0 Dinafem seeds on the 22nd of January in a glass of water and then put them in soil on the 23rd (didn’t come across this until tonight)
a7ed4dcaa173f76c0e91bd997a36e4a4.jpg

210c6d63b26f9705e2cb8e47a1abd5e9.jpg

I germed my remaining three on the 28th of January in a glass of water and planted them last night! I am not home tonight, so will have to do the whole paper thing tomorrow [emoji51] will take pics as soon as they surface!

I’m going outdoor on this one. I know I probably don’t have a chance to win, it’s just about community involvement :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the main differences you can see brother?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
The Density of the bud I could feel it in my first few grows the same plants grown with out just did not have the weight or the over health of the plant. I am going to do some side by side. I will use base nutrients and bud enhancer and mammothP against my regular feeding regiment. That will be cool to see. I have a feeling we can cut out certain supplements and still get great yields. It just plain works. You should take the time and go to there site and read everything. You will see for yourself that the makers of it are University educated in Colorado. You can request a sample do a side by side comparison and see for yourself my man take care.

The Density of the bud I could feel it in my first few grows the same plants grown with out just did not have the weight or the over health of the plant. I am going to do some side by side. I will use base nutrients and bud enhancer and mammothP against my regular feeding regiment. That will be cool to see. I have a feeling we can cut out certain supplements and still get great yields. It just plain works. You should take the time and go to there site and read everything. You will see for yourself that the makers of it are University educated in Colorado. You can request a sample do a side by side comparison and see for yourself my man take care.
Hey F.N

Thanks for your experience on mammoth P. The magic rule with autos is reduce every dosage by 50%. Is that the case with this, o know it is an enzyme that allows stored chemicals to be used as food.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Here are my dinamex 3x day 5 tomoz there a little bit leggy but in final pots on the 2 nd Feb I bury em down deep anyway also the mutant on bck left is a heavyweight baby and the seed for the grow off
20180130_230141.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! I germed 2 critical + 2.0 Dinafem seeds on the 22nd of January in a glass of water and then put them in soil on the 23rd (didn’t come across this until tonight)
a7ed4dcaa173f76c0e91bd997a36e4a4.jpg

210c6d63b26f9705e2cb8e47a1abd5e9.jpg

I germed my remaining three on the 28th of January in a glass of water and planted them last night! I am not home tonight, so will have to do the whole paper thing tomorrow [emoji51] will take pics as soon as they surface!

I’m going outdoor on this one. I know I probably don’t have a chance to win, it’s just about community involvement :D

Just got home, posting the pics as of today, with the paper!

My 5 critical + 2.0 are in those greyish smart pots. Please excuse the other lovely plants, they just couldn’t help getting in there!

7007d15ad2ae1276c841b965ba0d2ea4.jpg
the three on the ground level haven’t showed their gorgeous faces yet!

69ece5c1894eb0caa5457da4234a6c21.jpg
the two which have surfaced

Good luck everyone!!☘️

Back