Dinafem Dinafem Blue Widow and Critical + 2.0 photos outdoors

i cant do the tag follow thing sorry :shrug:just my weirdness id have to follow all and every thread :help:i just try to stay in touch best i can with threads or i catch up when i can :joy: i had never used them till the other week when i followed new growers and live intros,but i dont know if it works or not.@'s seem a bit all over the show,can you @ yourself ? if ya can im not getting them @archie gemmill ya glipe ! so if you dont see me about for a while just shout at me :pass:
:pighug:

i cant do the tag follow thing sorry :shrug:just my weirdness id have to follow all and every thread :help:i just try to stay in touch best i can with threads or i catch up when i can :joy: i had never used them till the other week when i followed new growers and live intros,but i dont know if it works or not.@'s seem a bit all over the show,can you @ yourself ? if ya can im not getting them @archie gemmill ya glipe ! so if you dont see me about for a while just shout at me :pass:
:pighug:

Yes tags are indeed sporadic whether they work or not!! I dont think you can tag yourself...it doesnt show in the alerts @912GreenSkell

So i went out to the partial sun garden at 4pm today to sit and smoke a joint....as i sat there wow the amount of life cirling around was amazing....to bad i forgot my camera!! Screw it, i went in and grabbed my camera and fortunately there was still lots of life when i returned!

Parasitic Wasp?
View attachment 918906

View attachment 918907

View attachment 918908

View attachment 918909

View attachment 918910

Another type of small wasp
View attachment 918911

These little suckers!! Man the colour is just amazing on this tiny bug!! Hard to get pics though as they are very, very erratic!
View attachment 918914

Saw this tiny butterfly/moth...no idea what kind but what a tiny little sucker at 1/2"
View attachment 918913

View attachment 918912

And again no idea on type, but this stunning butterfly was hanging around..at one time there was 4 of these, a monarch and the tiny moth/butterfly with 3 feet from me....a good time to be alive!!
View attachment 918915

View attachment 918916

View attachment 918918

View attachment 918920

Nice garden green! Great macros too.. If you up your ISO settings i.e. 4000, to allow for faster shutter speeds you can get those little suckers sharp as tacks..

Nice garden green! Great macros too.. If you up your ISO settings i.e. 4000, to allow for faster shutter speeds you can get those little suckers sharp as tacks..

Thank you for the compliment! My camera is getting old, her fastest ISO is 1600 ....i actually froze my lens this winter in cold weather, and since i did that it has never worked the same.

Love the video mate and it let's us really see what's going on in your garden. You do show a real talent at keeping the plants low and your training is on point :pass:

A lovely looking garden :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update brother I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Love the video mate and it let's us really see what's going on in your garden. You do show a real talent at keeping the plants low and your training is on point :pass:

A lovely looking garden :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update brother I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Thanks mark!! I have another video ready to roll...just need to wait until tonight so i can upoad

Plants are looking great. I made the mistake of not drying out my critical +2.0 x lemon skunk fem seeds enough. Moisture was inside the bag and 20 seeds germinated. Will have to buy a few more greenhouses tomorrow to plant the seeds and save them. Will have to use them in some sort of winter breeding program. Maybe cross skylotus or josh dog over them. Waiting to see how big your plants get.

Back