Dinafem Dinafem Blue Widow and Critical + 2.0 photos outdoors

Blue widow and critical+2.0 looking fantastic :thumbsup:

Really nice work with the training which has produced 2 uniquely structured plant,s perfect for even light distribution :bong:

Looking on point in here my friend!

Thanks for the outdoor update brother I'll drop back in on the next :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Thanks for popping by bud!! Alright here we go day 71 on the blue widow
IMG_7362.JPG

Nice even canopy!
IMG_7363.JPG

And day 51 on the Critical + 2.0
IMG_7348.JPG

Looking very nice, can’t wait for our outdoor season only a couple of months to go..... I like the way u tie them down looks like u r keeping them behind bars mate, must be some pretty heavy shit[emoji36]

Nuggets

Haha yeah the bluewidow is under a 4X4 scrog screen...wont be long until the scrogging begins!

So i went out to the partial sun garden at 4pm today to sit and smoke a joint....as i sat there wow the amount of life cirling around was amazing....to bad i forgot my camera!! Screw it, i went in and grabbed my camera and fortunately there was still lots of life when i returned!

Parasitic Wasp?
IMG_7368.JPG

IMG_7369.JPG

IMG_7370.JPG

IMG_7386.JPG

IMG_7387.JPG

Another type of small wasp
IMG_7384.JPG

These little suckers!! Man the colour is just amazing on this tiny bug!! Hard to get pics though as they are very, very erratic!
IMG_7371.JPG

Saw this tiny butterfly/moth...no idea what kind but what a tiny little sucker at 1/2"
IMG_7381.JPG

IMG_7382.JPG

And again no idea on type, but this stunning butterfly was hanging around..at one time there was 4 of these, a monarch and the tiny moth/butterfly with 3 feet from me....a good time to be alive!!
IMG_7372.JPG

IMG_7373.JPG

IMG_7375.JPG

IMG_7380.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7374.JPG
    IMG_7374.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_7377.JPG
    IMG_7377.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 177
So i went out to the partial sun garden at 4pm today to sit and smoke a joint....as i sat there wow the amount of life cirling around was amazing....to bad i forgot my camera!! Screw it, i went in and grabbed my camera and fortunately there was still lots of life when i returned!

Parasitic Wasp?
View attachment 918906

View attachment 918907

View attachment 918908

View attachment 918909

View attachment 918910

Another type of small wasp
View attachment 918911

These little suckers!! Man the colour is just amazing on this tiny bug!! Hard to get pics though as they are very, very erratic!
View attachment 918914

Saw this tiny butterfly/moth...no idea what kind but what a tiny little sucker at 1/2"
View attachment 918913

View attachment 918912

And again no idea on type, but this stunning butterfly was hanging around..at one time there was 4 of these, a monarch and the tiny moth/butterfly with 3 feet from me....a good time to be alive!!
View attachment 918915

View attachment 918916

View attachment 918918

View attachment 918920

Love the nature shots mate :thumbsup:

It's a great time of year and I see your making the most of the outdoor season :pass:

Always nice to stop and smell the roses so the speak. Just don't get to close if a wasp is present lol

Plants are looking terrific

Critical you've managed and maintained a super structure so can't wait to see her in full flower :thumbsup:

And the blue widow us stretching for that screen brother .. She's going to be one big girls and one I'm watching with interest :bong:

Thanks for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in on the next :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Love the nature shots mate :thumbsup:

It's a great time of year and I see your making the most of the outdoor season :pass:

Always nice to stop and smell the roses so the speak. Just don't get to close if a wasp is present lol

Plants are looking terrific

Critical you've managed and maintained a super structure so can't wait to see her in full flower :thumbsup:

And the blue widow us stretching for that screen brother .. She's going to be one big girls and one I'm watching with interest :bong:

Thanks for the outdoor update mate I'll drop back in on the next :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Haha those little wasps i dont think are stingers. Or at least i can never recall.

Blue widow is kicking it up!! Day 77
IMG_7402.JPG

IMG_7403.JPG

And the critical + on day 57.....doing excellent! Packing on one hell of a frame! So far more bug resistant than 2 other strains in the close area and she is in the worst location for leafhoppers(backed up against a long grass field)
IMG_7392.JPG

Blue widow will have that screen filled in no time and critical is a monster plant with a super structure :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see these ladies in full flower mode :pass:

Thanks for the outdoor update brother I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Blue widow will have that screen filled in no time and critical is a monster plant with a super structure :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see these ladies in full flower mode :pass:

Thanks for the outdoor update brother I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Thanks for stopping by bud! I was cleaning out my underformed branches yesterday and i noticed an issue in the trunk of the blue widow....ive seen this before this never to this degree!!
IMG_7439.JPG

Measures taken to stop water getting into the pit, just in the knick of time too!! Piss poured rain today!!
IMG_7440.JPG

Thanks for stopping by bud! I was cleaning out my underformed branches yesterday and i noticed an issue in the trunk of the blue widow....ive seen this before this never to this degree!!
View attachment 923662

Measures taken to stop water getting into the pit, just in the knick of time too!! Piss poured rain today!!
View attachment 923664

Now that wgat I call a stem ready to hold some weight :thumbsup:

Find wirk good sir and thank you for the outdoor update :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Back