Dinafem Dinafem Blue Widow and Critical + 2.0 photos outdoors

G.Leave

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey guys!! I wanted to throw up a quick journal for the pair of dinafem strains i have growing outdoors. This journal wont be intensive like my other one in the outdoors category, but i will keep it updated every couple of weeks.

Blue Widow - this is the second season i have run the BW. Last year she put out some really nice tasty stinky potent bud, and that was her grown in the spot that gets the least amount of sun in the partial sun garden. Also she grew HUGE, she was large enough to cover a 4X8 pool table....LOL Yeah worth a regrow i would say!! So this year i was going to give it a go in the partial sun garden, but in a spot with better light, but some things changed and i decided to give it an upgrade to the full sun garden. I put her under a 4'X4' scrog screen(wayyyyy too small, and i knew that when i put her in)
She ran into a bit of deficiency while making the transition to the horse manure rich soil, but i have no worries as she is growing very well!! Here she is at day 57
IMG_7284.JPG

Ive seen alot of guys raving about the Critical + 2.0 outdoors so i chose that as another choice from dinafem. I started this plant 20 days later, and she had a bit of a rough start with high heat and low humidity. She worked through the issues, and she is out now and looking great at day 37. This location get around 8 hours of direct sun tapering down to a bit less than 6 by harvest(early oct).
IMG_7275.JPG

Blue widow and critical+2.0 :thumbsup:

You always do a fantastic job with our genetics in the great outdoors so you'll know I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest :bong:

Good luck with your 2018 outdoor adventure. I'll keep dropping in to see how things are going :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Blue widow and critical+2.0 :thumbsup:

You always do a fantastic job with our genetics in the great outdoors so you'll know I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest :bong:

Good luck with your 2018 outdoor adventure. I'll keep dropping in to see how things are going :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Thanks bud!! Great to see you!!

Here is the critical as of today on day 41, just tied her down today, growing like a weed now! ;) Nearly 3 feet wide now tip to tip
IMG_7291.JPG

Nice plants you have growing there . I have a small critical +2.0 growing outdoors 12/12 from seed. Had 2 patches out bush stolen by rippers yesterday . lost all my dinafem auto strains. What made it worse was all the autos were full of fem seeds . bastards just broke the stems in half and the seeds still had 3 weeks left to mature. Havt to make another order with attitude and buy more dinafem auto strains.

Nice plants you have growing there . I have a small critical +2.0 growing outdoors 12/12 from seed. Had 2 patches out bush stolen by rippers yesterday . lost all my dinafem auto strains. What made it worse was all the autos were full of fem seeds . bastards just broke the stems in half and the seeds still had 3 weeks left to mature. Havt to make another order with attitude and buy more dinafem auto strains.

Sorry to hear about the rippers!!

Blue widow and critical+2.0 looking fantastic :thumbsup:

Really nice work with the training which has produced 2 uniquely structured plant,s perfect for even light distribution :bong:

Looking on point in here my friend!

Thanks for the outdoor update brother I'll drop back in on the next :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Back