Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

RoadRunner#2
Day 45

7C6D5887-8A9B-4B88-8DA6-50827606C001.JPG

Thanks she got chopped last night, didnt have time for harvest pic unfortunately... have 4 dinafem blue kush a week into flower and just germed original amnesia and critical jack so ill be dropping some pics of them before to long:smoking::pass:
*stops breathtaking*

Did you say Original Amnesia?? As in this?

c1005aa87638ea25c23509a1c5fbf5a5.jpg

OMG! I soooo wanna grow that! [emoji121] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178] [emoji122] [emoji106] [emoji109] [emoji43]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

*stops breathtaking*

Did you say Original Amnesia?? As in this?

c1005aa87638ea25c23509a1c5fbf5a5.jpg

OMG! I soooo wanna grow that! [emoji121] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178] [emoji122] [emoji106] [emoji109] [emoji43]

yea that would be the one:biggrin: been wanting to order a pack but a buddy ended up grabbing me a single on his last order

yea that would be the one[emoji3] been wanting to order a pack but a buddy ended up grabbing me a single on his last order
Total awesomeness! Please tag me. I'm a huge Dinafan, and a huge Amnesia lover. It's definitely in my top 2 most desired strains to grow. [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178]

Total awesomeness! Please tag me. I'm a huge Dinafan, and a huge Amnesia lover. It's definitely in my top 2 most desired strains to grow. [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178]

will do, need to get a new thread started in the dinafem section when i have time!:pass:

Some absolutely fantastic shots of our strains this time. This is not going to be an easy choice this time :toke:

Keep the entries coming for Jan-Feb winners will be picked Early March. Any entry after February 28th will be considered as part of the next prize giveaway :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

@Dinafem-Mark
Here's a couple of pics from my cannazone test grow.
The Northern Grow Lights & Dinafem Fruit auto test.

Theses young ladies have been LST'd, HST'd, Defoliated & Transplanted at sex to stop stretch.
DSCN3723.JPG

After the initial stretch was halted, now the girls are starting to put out some nice pistil and are starting to stretch at the bud sites, where they will be forming colas.
DSCN3717.JPG

A nice even canopy with numerous bud sites, here's looking forward to the rest of the flowering period and of course the harvest!

If anyone would like to follow the grow , just click the link in my sig!:vibe:
:pass:

Last edited:
Back