Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

Well March is upon us and time for some new pics for this month.
This is a Dinafem Fruit Auto, that topped it's self right from the start.
Very interesting and a little odd too!

dscn3514-jpg.697912

close-up-of-anomally-png.697924

The plant that topped itself is the plant in the top left hand corner in the pic below.
dinafem fruit.jpg

Last edited:
Dinafem Moby Dick XXL

She went 96 days and smells of exotic perfumes, rare wood, paint thinner and haze. Very strong notes of mint and eucalyptus.

View attachment 705457 View attachment 705458 View attachment 705459 View attachment 705460 View attachment 705461 View attachment 705462 View attachment 705463 View attachment 705464 View attachment 705465 View attachment 705466

The 2nd place has to got to @water farm for some great moby dick xxl shots and some fine auto blue kush pictures :thumbsup:

Thank you to everyone that entered :toke: as usual we start over again from March the 1st and winners picked Early May :thumbsup:

Look out for a pm @water farm

All the best

Mark.

The 2nd place has to got to @water farm for some great moby dick xxl shots and some fine auto blue kush pictures :thumbsup:

Thank you to everyone that entered :toke: as usual we start over again from March the 1st and winners picked Early May :thumbsup:

Look out for a pm @water farm

All the best

Mark.

Thank you Dinafem-Mark!! I give credit your genetics :worship::slap:
very excited to try some more of your strains :headbang::thanks::woohoo:

Congratulations Grindin for your well-deserved 1st place win!! :worship:

I must say this has been a very had decision to make. You have not made things easy with so many beautiful shots :thumbsup:

This is our 1st place winner @grindin with our critical kush :pass: some fire shots mate :thumbsup:

Look out for a pm mate :thumbsup: , thank you for the great entries and well done :toke:

All the best

Mark.
Thanks man, Dinafem's genetics are always a pleasure growing! I have your blue kush, critical jack, and original amnesia all going now :biggrin:
Thank you Dinafem-Mark!! I give credit your genetics :worship::slap:
very excited to try some more of your strains :headbang::thanks::woohoo:

Congratulations Grindin for your well-deserved 1st place win!! :worship:
Thanks bro, congratulations to you as well! you had some beautiful plants!:drool:

Back