Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

This will be our first place winner for July and August :thumbsup: some beautiful shots :pass:

I'll pm now for details :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
OMG!!!! :woohoo:This is my first ever winning of anything!!! Thank you so much mark it really means alot! Its an honor to be selected for this!:worship: i responded to your PM brotha:toke::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Grats @tripaholic88

Beautiful plant and some great shots!!!
Thanks my friend!

Congratulations @Discretepete2676 and @tripaholic88 awsome pics n plants guys Dinafem genetics are top notch I'm excited for this next one with this blue cheese
Thanks brotha im sooooo excited!!!

Yeah I'm really loving their gear. I have a blue kush on day nine that's working on its third set of leaves already. It's going to be crazy big I think to be honest. @tripaholic88 beautiful shots and we'll deserved win. Can't wait to see what your bring to the table these next two months :)
thank you my friend, your pics were great too!:thanks:

I finally can get in on this :pass:

Bubba Kush Getting into flower and getting frosty

Pheno 1
full

full

Pheno 2
full

full

I thought I'd include this pic of some of the thing I bought from DinaFem - T-shirt & Mug.
All the AFN stuff I had made/printed.
The seeds, papers,stickers and lighters were sent to me from DinaFem Mark as part of the "Northern Grow Lights DIY LED test" in which DinaFem are sponsoring the seeds for us. The Strain we are Growing is "Fruit Auto". Big thanks to DinaFem Mark for sorting it all out!

dscn3215-jpg.628441

Back