Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

ok @Dinafem-Mark i know it says best picture but i literally have sooooo many good macros of this girl here... this was my first dinafem ever and only 2nd grow ever. she yielded 5.19oz at time of going in the jar... im more than happy with my first dinafem experience and look forward to having a chance to win some of these genetics! of course before dinafem would use these we would edit out the sticker and all that! i wasnt thinking about the sticker when i was cutting her down:face:... hope that dont hurt my pics chances:thanks:

This will be our first place winner for July and August :thumbsup: some beautiful shots :pass:

I'll pm now for details :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Here's various pics of my two cheese xxl I pulled lst night and today. Days 78+79. I can't wait to run these again they turned out awesome!!!! This is the bigger one, 431 grams wet....will b just shy of 4oz when dryView attachment 606026 View attachment 606106 View attachment 606107 View attachment 606108 View attachment 606109 View attachment 606110

2ns place was very hard this time but it goes to @Discretepete2676 some beautiful shots mate :thumbsup: I'll pm now mate for details :toke:

Thank you to all that entered. It starts again from September 1st to October 31st winners will be picked Early November :pass:

Some beauties this time and very hard to pick just 2 members :toke:

Look out for the pm guys :slap:

All the best

D-M.

2ns place was very hard this time but it goes to @Discretepete2676 some beautiful shots mate :thumbsup: I'll pm now mate for details :toke:

Thank you to all that entered. It starts again from September 1st to October 31st winners will be picked Early November :pass:

Some beauties this time and very hard to pick just 2 members :toke:

Look out for the pm guys :slap:

All the best

D-M.
Woohoo!!! Thanks guys!!! I'm excited to Rock some more of your gear in my garden!!! Great entries everyone! Can't believe I placed honestly! Thanks again and I'll be back with more pics in a few weeks!!!

Woohoo!!! Thanks guys!!! I'm excited to Rock some more of your gear in my garden!!! Great entries everyone! Can't believe I placed honestly! Thanks again and I'll be back with more pics in a few weeks!!!

You has some great shots Pete will look out for more in the future :pass:

All the best and again thank you to all that entered and keep them coming for the next giveaway :thumbsup:

D-M.

Congratulations @Discretepete2676 and @tripaholic88 awsome pics n plants guys Dinafem genetics are top notch I'm excited for this next one with this blue cheese
Yeah I'm really loving their gear. I have a blue kush on day nine that's working on its third set of leaves already. It's going to be crazy big I think to be honest. @tripaholic88 beautiful shots and we'll deserved win. Can't wait to see what your bring to the table these next two months :)

Back