Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

Hey guys! Heres the haze xxl day 82. Fed a lil hard so she been on 11 day water only, prolly go 4 or 5 more. Im just posting to show you guys. Ive grown and won on this thread a few times but never received any gear, mainly hoodie and hat. So if some reason i ever get a win again i donate my seeds to 3rd place winner if i could get the gear if Mark says its cool. Thanks guysView attachment 937066 View attachment 937067 View attachment 937068 View attachment 937068

And this will be our first place winner for July and August :thumbsup:

Well done mate, look out for a pm :thumbsup:

As always this will run for the next 2 months. Next winners early November :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Here’s a few pics of Dinafem Critical Kush photoperiods from last year. Fantastic strain to grow!!
15358BBF-F984-4A7F-AF37-AF2F5CF452EC.jpeg
76234C8C-248E-4389-840D-6D6194DB05B6.jpeg
A7D29335-CEF3-4BDC-A70D-5333E51BF7D3.jpeg

Wow the haze won huh! Thanks yall for voting for her. Last time i won seeds were hard to get to me over here so if thats the case i will give them to next winner up but i want the shirts lol. I pmd mark so we see what he says yall. Thanks again im super stoked

Wow the haze won huh! Thanks yall for voting for her. Last time i won seeds were hard to get to me over here so if thats the case i will give them to next winner up but i want the shirts lol. I pmd mark so we see what he says yall. Thanks again im super stoked

Well grown, and a well deserved win!! Always dig seeing your plants bud!

I can sure try mate :pass:

We have found that our high CBD strains tend to have less of an aroma when growing, also haze auto xxl, haze auto ,fruit auto and auto white widow don't tend to have that super potent smell :pass:

Their are lots of products on the market that claim to either increase resin/trichome production and I assume "terpinator" is designed to work in conjunction with the terpine profile?

This product I do not know my friend so can not comment.

Now, what can be done to increase the smell of your plants?.

I think this is down purely to genetics mate. If your growing a strain like cheese or critical with that heavy skunk background these are the strains when carbon filter are a must :pass:

I have had reports that different lighting produces different smells and from reports cob-LED tend to help in resin/trichome production , this I have not tested :bong:

1 test I have done is 72hours in total darkness, this increased yield on my end outcome when extracted by 2% :bong:

Again, this goes back to genetics my friend, if it is in the genetics to stink they will.

Can I ask what strains have you been growing to not produce aroma?

All the best

Mark..
Is this 72 hours darkness done at the end of flower before the chop? @Dinafem-Mark

Back