Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

Running another blue kush will have pics coming soon ran her the last 3 years in oregon an am very impressed with every pheno I have got in terms of killer herb a a great outdoor green house plant.

Running another blue kush will have pics coming soon ran her the last 3 years in oregon an am very impressed with every pheno I have got in terms of killer herb a a great outdoor green house plant.

Now that's feedback we love to hear :pass:

Please keep us updated on this year's fun :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Now that's feedback we love to hear :pass:

Please keep us updated on this year's fun :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..
No problem I have a feeling she's going to turn out really nice this year she looks really good an the flower has just started to kick off .

You would be surprised at how many complaints we get because our strains stink.
Mark..

Regarding stinky strains, 3 different questions:
1) Can you recommend any generally least-stinky strains (but still potent and productive)?
2) What can be done to increase the eventual stink of cannabis while it is growing (not post-harvest drying and curing)? In your/Dinafem's view, do things like Terpinator work? [For unknown reasons, no matter the strain, my plants (indoor; coco/perlite; MegaCrop or AN; COBs; etc.) never have strong stink, such as I'd need tp be concerned if I had to pump out tent exhaust without filtering it].
3) What can be done to decrease the stink content/profile of plants while growing (that is, how do we affect the plant, not the environment such as more air movement)?

The start of flowering on the blue kush brace yourself in a month this plant will be purped out an blue .100%organic grown in Oregon.
15341754013181733403831.jpg

1) Can you recommend any generally least-stinky strains (but still potent and productive)?

I can sure try mate :pass:

We have found that our high CBD strains tend to have less of an aroma when growing, also haze auto xxl, haze auto ,fruit auto and auto white widow don't tend to have that super potent smell :pass:

2) What can be done to increase the eventual stink of cannabis while it is growing (not post-harvest drying and curing)? In your/Dinafem's view, do things like Terpinator work? [For unknown reasons, no matter the strain, my plants (indoor; coco/perlite; MegaCrop or AN; COBs; etc.) never have strong stink, such as I'd need tp be concerned if I had to pump out tent

Their are lots of products on the market that claim to either increase resin/trichome production and I assume "terpinator" is designed to work in conjunction with the terpine profile?

This product I do not know my friend so can not comment.

Now, what can be done to increase the smell of your plants?.

I think this is down purely to genetics mate. If your growing a strain like cheese or critical with that heavy skunk background these are the strains when carbon filter are a must :pass:

I have had reports that different lighting produces different smells and from reports cob-LED tend to help in resin/trichome production , this I have not tested :bong:

1 test I have done is 72hours in total darkness, this increased yield on my end outcome when extracted by 2% :bong:

3) What can be done to decrease the stink content/profile of plants while growing (that is, how do we affect the plant, not the environment such as more air movement)?

Again, this goes back to genetics my friend, if it is in the genetics to stink they will.

Can I ask what strains have you been growing to not produce aroma?

All the best

Mark..

This girl stinks awesomeness! Cheese xxl lockout then underfed but should still pull round 200 dry gs. Got some purple in her. And yes i agree with mark, my haze xxl had little smell but still noticeable. My opinion on trichome production, i noticed a difference when i started using bud factor x. Always use my last 3 weeks.
20180815_090602.jpg
20180815_090640.jpg
20180815_090722.jpg

Back