Dinafem Dinafem Autos: Blue Amnesia XXL & Bubba Kush (Only1Sky)

Only1Sky

The only way out is in.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
Greetings folks, lets show some Dinafem love. I'll start off with two of their strains I've never run before: BLUE AMNESIA XXL and BUBBA KUSH. This should be a great line-up in terms of top-flight representations of sativa and indica.

My kit for this grow is:
Gorilla Grow tent: 4x4x8
Lights: AutoCobs from CobShop (2x 3500 & 1x 2700)
6" intake fan, 6" exhaust fan, two interior circulation fans
Analog humidifier with Inkbird Controller
3-Gallon RainScience Grow Bags
Medium: 60/40 Coco hydroton clay balls
Nutrients: Greenleaf Nutrients

0.Drop.JPG

Last edited:
Pretty routine (and successful) launch for phase 1: getting from seed to sprout. Next 10 days is just as crucial - getting from sprout to established seedling.
Here's the program so far.
1. 12 hours soaking in a shot glass
2. 24 hours in a damp paper towel (in black plastic envelop on top of router) - both seeds opened and grew tap root.
3. 36 hours in a root starter plug (in a humidity tray on a heat mat under dual T5 bulbs) - both seeds sprouted.
4. 12 hours later both seeds planted in their final home: 3 gallon RainScience Grow Bags under an AutoCob.

0.1 Germ.JPG
1.BA.JPG
1.BK.JPG

Pretty routine (and successful) launch for phase 1: getting from seed to sprout. Next 10 days is just as crucial - getting from sprout to established seedling.
Here's the program so far.
1. 12 hours soaking in a shot glass
2. 24 hours in a damp paper towel (in black plastic envelop on top of router) - both seeds opened and grew tap root.
3. 36 hours in a root starter plug (in a humidity tray on a heat mat under dual T5 bulbs) - both seeds sprouted.
4. 12 hours later both seeds planted in their final home: 3 gallon RainScience Grow Bags under an AutoCob.

View attachment 1169845View attachment 1169846View attachment 1169847

Nice to see you back with another Dinafem grow on the AFN :pass:

2 popular strains you've selected :thumbsup:

Germination looks to have gone well :pass:

Good luck mate :cheers:

Game on :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Not much to show for 9 days above coco. But at least I haven't killed them. I have the Amare light at 20" and just on monochromes. It may be too high up. I'm also being stingy on the feeding (want to avoid damping off at this delicate stage) -- so they've only gotten two shots of half-liter each twice since planting. I'm running just MegaCrop at the moment, and just at diluted "early veg" level of half a gram per liter (1 tsp per gallon).

9.Dinas.JPG

Day 16. I always seem to start off real slow. For 16 days, these gals seem slender and fragile. I'm actually worried about the stalk of Bubba Kush; its thinner on its bottom third than up where the leaves start. I hope she don't damp off.

Today I turned on the Amare Light's COBs -- this should get things crankin' a bit.

16.Dinas.JPG

Welcome along for the ride, @NG420 - nice to have you aboard. Loved looking over your recent Colorado Cookies grow.

Today I turned on the Amare Light's COBs -- this should get things crankin' a bit.

Now you've got the big light in play I'm confident we will see a growth explosion over the coming day's :pass:

Oh, on a separate note. I've not forgot your prize from the Solo Cup Challenge. We were just sorting shipping as we closed down :(

As soon as we are back, yours is one of my first tasks :thumbsup:

Sorry about the delay with prize :(

Keep the updates coming mate :cheers:

Stay safe out there :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Day 21. They're starting to get their "mo-jo" working. :smoking: Feeding once every 3 days, slowly increasing from .5 liter up now to .85 liter. Mix is a highly diluted MegaCrop with a tiny bit of Mammouth-P and Roots Excellerator. Daily misting with a kelp spray.

21.Dinas b.JPG
21.BA.JPG
21.BK.JPG

Back