Reaction score
Currently Smoking
some kush a friend grew
First off I wanna give a shoutout to @Dinafem-Mark for hooking me up with some beans to test!

After running dinafems auto amnesia xxl, im hyped to see how this girl gets on! Link to that journal below

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinafem-amnesia-xxl-all-organic.70983/

So setup is pretty basic;
80x80 grow tent
3 x citizen 1212 3500k, ran at 36w 1.2 amps (this covers the 80x80 which I also use for vegging photos)
15 L pot
Homemade supersoil (potting soil, coco coir, manure, plagron bat guano, plagron supermix and perlite)

I feed plain water phd to 6.5 most of the time. Sometimes I'll give kelp extract or mollasses, fungal/compost teas if I feel like spoiling the girls. Personally I grow to save money not spend It lol. However I am looking into great white premium at the minute so I might add that into the mix.

So ill update weekly with pics and any general info from that week. I think these grow journals can come in really handy for people looking into strains and for myself to keep track!

Anyway here she is a week old today
Temps 31c Hum 83%
IMG_20190715_192916.jpg

Cool, im definitely in for this one! It oooks like you have a solid set up going there growmie[emoji123][emoji51] I like your set up and style, organic and simple [emoji256][emoji3577] good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well lads n lassies, day 14 and shes coming along very nicely!! She hasnt needed a proper watering but I picked up some Great White premium myccorhyzae and wanted to inoculate the soil asap so I made up a lil mix and gave all my plants a light watering.

Other than that, temps are sitting around 32c and humidity @80%

IMG_20190722_183017.jpg

Nice and healthy she's looking good

Looking good! Perhaps Get the temp down a tad[emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be watching i love the terps in a few breeders glue creations and dinafem does good work so I can't wait

Day 21 and ill be honest the temps have been killing me! Whoever heard of a heatwave in ireland!
Highest was last Wednesday, clocked 39c! BUT!!! With some diy and perseverance I got her sorted, temps are back down to 27c and growth has started to pick up again.

Unfortunately the heat seems to have brought forth the dreaded "spider mite"! (Ive had a good look and they're common spider mites, plain white with no markings) ive dealt with em before, and got straight on it with a solution of neem oil and dish soap. Ill be repeating this daily as a foliar spray for at least the next 2 weeks. I wont use a soil drench but I do spray the soil to try saturate the top inch or so.

Anyway heres my lil trooper
IMG_20190729_192832.jpg
IMG_20190729_192837.jpg

Well lads n lassies, day 14 and shes coming along very nicely!! She hasnt needed a proper watering but I picked up some Great White premium myccorhyzae and wanted to inoculate the soil asap so I made up a lil mix and gave all my plants a light watering.

Other than that, temps are sitting around 32c and humidity @80%

View attachment 1081561

How much water (1 gallon?) And how much great white?
I got the dinafem auto cookies and cosmic bomb from bomb seed, cosmic broke soil yesterday but cookies hasn't yet. Would like to make a mix and give it to them.
Thanks!

Back