Reaction score
Currently Smoking
some kush a friend grew
So been a while since I did a journal up on here! Been growing photos the last while but been missing the aul autos!

Decided to start running one at a time in the veg tent to help fill it out and add a bit o variety to my smoke.

This first post will be a bit of a rant and a ramble, but sure thats what its all about!

SEED OF CHOICE:
Dinafem Auto Amnesia XXL​
https://www.dinafem.org/en/amnesia-xxl-autoflowering/

GROW MEDIUM:
Coco Coir, Compost, Perlite (2:2:1). Amended with all organic dry amendments, Plagron Bat guano, Supermix, blood,fish,bone meal.​

POT SIZE: 15L

TENT SETUP:
  • 100x100x180 Senua grow tent
  • Offbrand extractor fan and carbon filter (sourced from G-tool.nl)
  • 2 x 10" clip on fans
  • 3 x 50w Gen 6 Citizen 1212 3500k COB (custom build/roleadro upgrade)
  • 24w horticultural heat mat (gotta mind that rhyzosphere!)

ADDITIONAL INFO:
I plan to mostly feed plain, bubbled water that has been ph'd to 6.4. I will also use molasses and alga mic sometimes to help condition the soil and feed the 'micro herd'. I'll also top dress if needed and have biobizz fish mix and plagron alga bloom just in case!​

So I mixed my medium and amended it with bat guano, bbfm, and plagron supermix. Gave it all a good mix and filled my 15L pot. Popped my magic bean straight in and gave it a light watering. Just starting to sprout now but yet to shed its shell.

Heres a quick look at the setup
IMG_20190406_222024.jpg

My auto is in the brown pot and the others will all move on into the flowering tent over the next few weeks. (Bitta blueberry OG and tangerine dream, in case yer wondering).

All the plants are raised off the ground as the concrete floor just saps the heat outta the pots. I try keep the soil moderately warm to help encourage microbial activity.

So im probably gonna update this weekly/whenever theres something going on. So feel free to tag along. Shoutout to @archie gemmill @Dainn @Tommy boy @Rebel @TheMongol @Dinafem-Mark

:thumbsup: Looks great Hashead, nice setup. Got another one you can germ in 10 days? Dinafem GOTY starts in 11 days ...

Taking a seat, hope ya don't mind.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The more the merrier! :welcome:

:thumbsup: Looks great Hashead, nice setup. Got another one you can germ in 10 days? Dinafem GOTY starts in 11 days ...
dammit! I do but I dont have the space :( hindsight is 20/20 eh? :coffee2:

The more the merrier! :welcome:

dammit! I do but I dont have the space :( hindsight is 20/20 eh? :coffee2:
Our loss! Follow along anyway and give some thought to 3rd leg which I believe starts 9/1. Best of luck with your grow :thumbsup:

liking the home made aitpots :thumbsup: nice bit of variety ya got there :smokeit:looking happy
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Day 8 and she's plodding along nicely. Tho temps are a lil low in the tent 24c, (god dam irish weather!) the horticultural mat should keep the roots happy!

She got a water today with some aloe vera to stimulate root growth and add a bunch of other goodies to the soil (salicylic acid, amino acids, enzymes etc.).

I just rip off an aloe leaf, skin it, scoop out the flesh and blend it with water 1:10

IMG_20190415_175356.jpg

Day 15 and shes almost tripled in size. Hasn't needed a watering as the pot is so big. Been getting foliar sprays of alga mic along with the photos shes bunking with.
Weathers picked up outside meaning indoor temps have come up. Currently 28c and 79% RH
IMG_20190422_113359.jpg

Back