Did some medical MJ math...ummm wow!

So....if the law states that you can only use seed or clones from a licensed producer, does that mean one could buy a few ridiculously overpriced clones from a licensed producer and then maintain their grow from that point forward using clones of those clones? If so, that makes things a little *less* onerous, at least.

What happen if you buy some bud from producers and then find a seed in the bud? Legit is all i see.

It does indeed seem that they are going to force rec growers into the licensed seed gimmick as well...my question is....who are the licensed producers getting their strains from?? Dont start looking too deep as there is alot of speculation they are stealing genetics from major seed companies, renaming , rebranding and selling them as their own....what a joke!!

imho the real insult to injury is this. if your a new grower and shell out 5 bills and ruin them since your new or sick and now mostly broke. so you have to buy and wait for more. there isnt any cut out for situations like that I doubt,so the sickies and poorer ppl get the shaft.especially if they dont have instant success.how many growers have instant success? few that i know of.

imho the real insult to injury is this. if your a new grower and shell out 5 bills and ruin them since your new or sick and now mostly broke. so you have to buy and wait for more. there isnt any cut out for situations like that I doubt,so the sickies and poorer ppl get the shaft.especially if they dont have instant success.how many growers have instant success? few that i know of.

I cant rememmber which supplier i read it on...but get this...all sales on clones is final, and they are shipped through the mail!! So if you get half dead cloes on delivery you get screwed. Nice deal for the multimillion dollar thieves.
How many of these plants you can buy clones of are geared toward outdoor grows? ANY?

yeah thats such a sham man. uneducated patience and little to NO product info for them either? damn and the way they have it implemented is shit imo. its fully set up for medical users to be taken advantage of in a corporate way,so it'll be a heavy out lay and subtle dishes of bullshit over the course LOL i say black market. but im able and many arent. thats whay pisses me off. they research and know most are clueless and will buy names only. thats generally how theyve orginized it. sheeeit. what a show this'll be man. thanks for the read.

Back