Did some medical MJ math...ummm wow!

G.Leave

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I got to thinking today....a medical patient I know uses 5 grams daily. At $10 a gram(and that is the cheap pot for the supplier he uses) it works out to a staggering $18,250 using his 5 grams daily from his medically licensed producer.
Bottom line? A mere 1000 patients = $18,250,000
These greedy assholes should not be running the market on medicine.

I got to thinking today....a medical patient I know uses 5 grams daily. At $10 a gram(and that is the cheap pot for the supplier he uses) it works out to a staggering $18,250 using his 5 grams daily from his medically licensed producer.
Bottom line? A mere 1000 patients = $18,250,000
These greedy assholes should not be running the market on medicine.
Lol skell that is crazy amount going to these big commercial people. That's why the 1% is starting to realize they are better off commercializing and taking the massive profits..... "you'll never take me alive copper!!!!"

For whatever reason people dont grow for themselves is beyond me..No doubt people are getting rich from running disepesaries,but that wouldnt be 100% profit due to operating expense..the supply demand controls prices..Denver which is oversaturated sells "top shelf" ounces for 125$..springs is oversaturated as well but prices are higher.Those statements reflect the medical prices,recreational prices are steeper due to higher rec taxes..theres still emerging markets and a chance to get in and make money( in CO) ..but what will happen,guaranteed,is the new med/rec states will have already established buisnesses move into a new market/state..and with a limited market,till others get up to speed,the prices will be super high!! Bottom line...grow your own!!

For whatever reason people dont grow for themselves is beyond me..No doubt people are getting rich from running disepesaries,but that wouldnt be 100% profit due to operating expense..the supply demand controls prices..Denver which is oversaturated sells "top shelf" ounces for 125$..springs is oversaturated as well but prices are higher.Those statements reflect the medical prices,recreational prices are steeper due to higher rec taxes..theres still emerging markets and a chance to get in and make money( in CO) ..but what will happen,guaranteed,is the new med/rec states will have already established buisnesses move into a new market/state..and with a limited market,till others get up to speed,the prices will be super high!! Bottom line...grow your own!!

The states at least has some competition going on. Here in Cannada we have licensed producers that you are legally "locked" into buying from, once you sign onto the program. If you buy from "illegal dispensaries" you can lose you license. There was/is no place for the little guy, well except for the guy with lots of cash and is willing to pay. A guy like me with the skills I have is nothing in this industry, a job in the industry I will never have, and I will continue to struggle to pay my bills...why? Cause I am a med grower not a dope dealer. Its truly a blessing that 4 guys went to supreme court and won their case that being forced to buy from these overpriced licensed suppliers is unconstitutional, and even more of a blessing that the supreme court judge agreed with them and now it is law that every medical canna user can grow their own.

The states at least has some competition going on. Here in Cannada we have licensed producers that you are legally "locked" into buying from, once you sign onto the program. If you buy from "illegal dispensaries" you can lose you license. There was/is no place for the little guy, well except for the guy with lots of cash and is willing to pay. A guy like me with the skills I have is nothing in this industry, a job in the industry I will never have, and I will continue to struggle to pay my bills...why? Cause I am a med grower not a dope dealer. Its truly a blessing that 4 guys went to supreme court and won their case that being forced to buy from these overpriced licensed suppliers is unconstitutional, and even more of a blessing that the supreme court judge agreed with them and now it is law that every medical canna user can grow their own.
Ahhh..point taken from your perspective...I had a med card at one point,but had to bite the bullet so to speak,and start growing my own,it ends up being way cheaper,but we all knew that huh....lol

Ahhh..point taken from your perspective...I had a med card at one point,but had to bite the bullet so to speak,and start growing my own,it ends up being way cheaper,but we all knew that huh....lol

Cheaper....and better quality in my opinion. Smoked rated 32% THC medical herb and it doesn't get you any more medicated than homegrown under the sun, and the homestone has better taste and smell....

I am a dab head,so most of mine gets made into eaarrllll,making it myself saves me a ton..and i have dabbs on the ready at all times!!...lol i was just looking at a couple jars that are one year old cured right now...hmmmm...nahhhh throw em in the oil pile....
image.jpeg

plus honest to god, any of you guys out there who are dealing with anxiety, ptsd, maybe your retired now if you ever worked a "real" job lol, then it is also a medicine in iitself dudes. I mean it's just so rewarding to walk in a big room full of lush green gorgeous plants and I think the cannabis plant and not even because I'm a cannathusiast is just the most gorgeous and vibrant plant to see when it's happy and growing right so it can just really be a medical hobby in itself man so yes no matter where you're at I'm not saying break the law I'm just saying make your own meds ;)))

I am a dab head,so most of mine gets made into eaarrllll,making it myself saves me a ton..and i have dabbs on the ready at all times!!...lol i was just looking at a couple jars that are one year old cured right now...hmmmm...nahhhh throw em in the oil pile....View attachment 657797
dude I do this exact thing in bowls and stuff just like that when I'm coining to prejar my bud for smoking. I think it really helps bring out the smells if you smoke flower by doing it like that. Bet it was tasty bro! Even though it was Dan's and not flower!

Back