Indoor Dell Boy's GROWDROBE

Good to see the new skoosh is as fast as ever . Magic wee strain. :devil:
Powerful smoke on her to with loud terps.
she is doing good in water only soil i got a bit carried with defol so she looks a bit barron but going to have some nice thick stickey buds on her and this is the best i have done in soil :thumbsup:

The KALAKTA will bounce back a bit I'm sure. The buds will still be top shelf .
Keep an eye and nose on the IRN SKY for similar characteristics to the slaughtered lamb. Skywalker OG , UK cheese and slaughtered lamb have that same pattern I look for to advance on a line.
I'm growing a full tent of IRN SKY to test the potential cross and next gen development.
Can't do this without the OG growers mate .:pighug:
I am pissed at my self tho for fcking up not paying attention to what i was doing but she will still give a good bit of bud no doubt as she might strech a bit yet finggers crossed but next run i will do it justice :thumbsup:

I am pissed at my self tho for fcking up not paying attention to what i was doing but she will still give a good bit of bud no doubt as she might strech a bit yet finggers crossed but next run i will do it justice :thumbsup:
Chill ma,man . Live and learn wooooosahhh!. :hippy:.
One small deviation in such a beautiful garden is something to overlook buddy :thumbsup: you grow pure magic and I know the KALAKTA will be top notch next run.
You have always learned from past grows mate so don't beat yersell up for learning. :pighug:
Wooooossahhh! Grasshopahhh!.

Hello just a update on my girls they are plodding along very nice starting to give off a nice pungent smell
here are some pics Day 36
PREDATOR GEN 1
p36.jpg

SKYWALKER OG X UK CHEESE
chees 36.jpg

SKOOSH IN WATER ONLY SOIL
skoosh 42.jpg

TOOTH DECAY
td d42#.jpg

Here is some sweeties i made
IMG_20230603_192827.jpg

IMG_20230604_143626.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look
Happy growing you know it makes sense
( What do you prefer rodney grass or astro turf rodney dont know never smoked astro turf )

Attachments

• 1685964173176.png
    1685964173176.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Good to see the PREDATOR gen1 in full attack mode stunning.
The IRN SKY is just as predicted and on track to be used in a cross to slaughtered lamb .
The SKOOSH is a frosty wee fek and will be done in no time . If you didn't train it I'm sure it would have been a 55 day Finnish.
Tooth decay is a nice looking plant to mate. Frosty AF.

Good to see the PREDATOR gen1 in full attack mode stunning.
The IRN SKY is just as predicted and on track to be used in a cross to slaughtered lamb .
The SKOOSH is a frosty wee fek and will be done in no time . If you didn't train it I'm sure it would have been a 55 day Finnish.
Tooth decay is a nice looking plant to mate. Frosty AF.
@Sawney_bean i was going to ask you how long skoosh takes as she is loaded with trichomes is that 55 days from seed or in flower :thumbsup: the pred is a buet mate the smell is spot on dank as fck :smokeit:

@Sawney_bean i was going to ask you how long skoosh takes as she is loaded with trichomes is that 55 days from seed or in flower :thumbsup: the pred is a buet mate the smell is spot on dank as fck :smokeit:
I had plants ready at day 50 from seed . the new gen1 I made with the larger phenos but still as fast. A perfect sea of green strain for small spaces.

Hello just a update on my girls they are plodding along very nice starting to give off a nice pungent smell
here are some pics Day 36
PREDATOR GEN 1
View attachment 1600545
SKYWALKER OG X UK CHEESE
View attachment 1600546
SKOOSH IN WATER ONLY SOIL
View attachment 1600547
TOOTH DECAY
View attachment 1600551
Here is some sweeties i made
View attachment 1600560
View attachment 1600562
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look
Happy growing you know it makes sense
( What do you prefer rodney grass or astro turf rodney dont know never smoked astro turf )
I'm loving those sweeties, ;)

Back