Indoor Dell Boy's GROWDROBE

I know bro and the man's on a mission to give anyone seeds and for free now what's not to love about that
Free because I have thousands of seeds and don't want good stuff go to waste.
I make the next gen of seeds from one test grow of about 30/60 and if calculations work out I'm winning.
One small plant in a 3ltr pot can produce hundreds of high quality seeds. Imagine a full grown plant in a bucket? Thousands my man.
I will never pass out shit seeds or shit strains that I don't use. Some may be test strains but always high standard with a predictable outcome just like the new IRN SKY "UK cheese x skywalker og).
Just a breeder grower with the goods I guess.

Here is a pic of the growdrobe full of sawney goodness and a tooth decay
IMG_20230608_164447.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup:

Hello fellow growers just a little update on on the growdrobe the girls are ticking along nice they are being fed Bloom A/B+massive bloom at a EC 0.5 the soil grow is doing ok not that keen on growing in soil tbh i think i will stick to coco i seam to do better with it
Here are my girls
Pred Gen 1
IMG_20230611_111658.jpg

Sky walker X Uk Cheese
IMG_20230611_111804.jpg

Soil grow SKOOSH
IMG_20230611_112027.jpg

Tooth decay
IMG_20230611_111934.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smokeit:

What a result mate. All plants are frosty wosty.
That skoosh is mighty fast.
I hope my IRN SKY turn out as good as you're plant.
:worship:
Thanks for the rep much appreciated :thumbsup: they are looking very nice i am sure yours will be just as good as mine:growing:

Thanks for the rep much appreciated :thumbsup: they are looking very nice i am sure yours will be just as good as mine:growing:
Any time.
I hope they are mate.
Interesting part is finding the top phenos for gen1 and the slaughtered lamb cross. I'm always ahead of myself :rofl: dreaming up the next way to go.

Back