Indoor Dell Boy's GROWDROBE

Hello @Sawney_bean and fellow growers it been ticking along nice and gentle in the growdrobe the girls are doing ok had a bit of a prob with KALAKTA i over watered it and stunted it prob for the best as the grow drobe is rammed but i will do it again on the next run to do it justice
Here are the girls
SKOOSH Day 27 in soil water only
skoosh.jpg

Skywalker OG X UK CHEESE Day 27
cs.jpg

PREDATOR GEN 1 Day 27
PG1.jpg

KALAKTA DAY 27 (stunted)
KP.jpg

TOOTH DECAY DAY 33
td.jpg

GROWDROBE
growdrobe.jpg

Thanks for stopping by Happy growing you know it makes sense :smokeit:

Looking good mate.
The new IRN SKY (Skywalker cheese) is looking spot on for what I'm looking for in plant structure. When I make the next gen of IRN SKY I will be making a new cross to slaughtered lamb . Keep it up mate bloody marvellous:devil:

Looking good mate.
The new IRN SKY (Skywalker cheese) is looking spot on for what I'm looking for in plant structure. When I make the next gen of IRN SKY I will be making a new cross to slaughtered lamb . Keep it up mate bloody marvellous:devil:
Thanks for taking a look @Sawney_bean anything crossed with S/L will be fire as that is a stonking cultivar I am pissed at me for fcking stunting the kalakta but my other 3 girls are on point well happy with them :growing:

Thanks for taking a look @Sawney_bean anything crossed with S/L will be fire as that is a stonking cultivar I am pissed at me for fcking stunting the kalakta but my other 3 girls are on point well happy with them :growing:
The KALAKTA will bounce back a bit I'm sure. The buds will still be top shelf .
Keep an eye and nose on the IRN SKY for similar characteristics to the slaughtered lamb. Skywalker OG , UK cheese and slaughtered lamb have that same pattern I look for to advance on a line.
I'm growing a full tent of IRN SKY to test the potential cross and next gen development.
Can't do this without the OG growers mate .:pighug:

First to grow the New gen1PREDATOR to mate. You out paced me on them :crying:
The new gen PREDATOR looks to be on point for growth rate and structure.
I always get a bit nervous about a grower trying a new gen from the previous generation. Don't know why ? But I do :crying:

First to grow the New gen1PREDATOR to mate. You out paced me on them :crying:
The new gen PREDATOR looks to be on point for growth rate and structure.
I always get a bit nervous about a grower trying a new gen from the previous generation. Don't know why ? But I do :crying:
Hello @Sawney_bean she has taken well to lst and topping and has a nice thick trunk not very heavey feeder 0.5 EC it has been no probs at all so far and should be a 5 to 6 oz dry bud from her size which i find is the norm amount for your cultivars in 1 3/4 gallon pot unless i fck it up. You should not get nervey about your new cultivars i would allways be happy to grow them in a heart beat your beans are top class not had one seed that hasnet popped and grown in to cracking plants you are a :wiz: at it

Back