Indoor Dell Boy's GROWDROBE

How long have you been using those GP nutes? I love the AN stuff I'm using but will run out after this grow and fancy using something else to compare against.
hello @DeanOnAuto 2 years swaped from canna never looked back its easy to use you dont need twenty bottles just ab gro ab bloom and i use massive bloom and there cal/mag as it has iron and boron and all the other weird ones in it i never get defiancys i cant say enough good stuff about it i would not change nutes as it grows monsters when i dont fck up lol

On day 28 they are using about 1.5lites a day, I found to pour a little, allow absorption and then repeat.
i use yuker when i feed my plants as it spreads the water through the pot better so no dry spots as these pots dry fast i have found it makes a big diffrence in my grows and the plants love it

Oh yeah baby!!! Went out to the store and got everything I needed.
I used 500gr Werther's Originals (= 100pcs) and 50gr butter (@ 10/1 ratio). 1pcs should then have approx. 50mg in it.
Popped the measuring cup in the microwave until it started bubbling. Now and then taking it out and stirring it. It responded like a Newtonian fluid at first, but when it was hot enough turned liquid. Then added the butter, which took quite some time to get incorporated into the toffee...I had to reheat a couple of times.
1681466361666 _small.jpg

Then filled up some ice-cube trays...Yup, for those of you that can count...That's not 100pcs anymore :rofl:
According to my calculations, each one should contain 178mg of active ingredient. To much??? :baked:
When they are cooled down, I'm gonna try and split them at least once. Think 178mg is a bit to much lol
1681466361661 _small.jpg

Oh yeah baby!!! Went out to the store and got everything I needed.
I used 500gr Werther's Originals (= 100pcs) and 50gr butter (@ 10/1 ratio). 1pcs should then have approx. 50mg in it.
Popped the measuring cup in the microwave until it started bubbling. Now and then taking it out and stirring it. It responded like a Newtonian fluid at first, but when it was hot enough turned liquid. Then added the butter, which took quite some time to get incorporated into the toffee...I had to reheat a couple of times.
View attachment 1583259

Then filled up some ice-cube trays...Yup, for those of you that can count...That's not 100pcs anymore :rofl:
According to my calculations, each one should contain 178mg of active ingredient. To much??? :baked:
When they are cooled down, I'm gonna try and split them at least once. Think 178mg is a bit to much lol
View attachment 1583260
How much Bud did you use before you de-carbed it?

How much Bud did you use before you de-carbed it?
Don't remember anymore. First made ISO oil and then mixed it with the butter.
On another note... After the toffee cooled down enough I was able to split one of the cubes up into three parts.
Ate one part and all I remember is waking up half an hour ago, lol. Still stoned as f#(k. Next time I'll use only 10gr of the butter instead of 50gr.

Hello @DeanOnAuto 20grams of dry bud and once done i added 250g of coconut oil :thumbsup:
Thanks Del
Don't remember anymore. First made ISO oil and then mixed it with the butter.
On another note... After the toffee cooled down enough I was able to split one of the cubes up into three parts.
Ate one part and all I remember is waking up half an hour ago, lol. Still stoned as f#(k. Next time I'll use only 10gr of the butter instead of 50gr.
I've got 100g of canna butter that I was gifted, so I'll use some of that...

Back